Reviews for Dream Girl
Alyssa chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was so cute! I love that its told through Kankuro's eyes It makes it all the sweeter
ChibiStarChan129 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was beautiful and so romantic! I really love your writing style.
Yanirca chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
cute!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I loved it! Excellent job and oh so sweet!
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
this is so sweet!nice work
JokerBaby369 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"my bro's a magician, i swear" HAHA, i laffed out loud there xD i love this, expecially cuz it's in kankurou's POV xDD
RejectedxPancakes chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This story is the sweetest thing since rainbow sprinkled kittens :D I loved it and I actually 'LOL'ed at "...in a much less over-prideful "I'm the shit" kind of way."

An instant fave :3 Nice Work!
Red Whirlwind chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Amazing! So poetic, so full of life and art! You did a great job on this fanfiction, i bet you are very proud of yourself! :)
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Please continue this, it left me with a big, big anxiety! I want to know what happens next.

Anyway, I love how you made the narrator Kankuro instead of Gaara. It adds a sense of originality to the whole thing. And especially because Kankuro's way of saying things is totally hilarious.

Anyway, continue this if you like. Good, extremely good, colossally extremely good job!

I am suscribing to story alert just in case you change your mind... wink, wink!
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awww plz continueee there aren't much gaahina fics out ther so u must continue
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was adorable.

Please continue? *puppy eyes*
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really really loved it!Well written,especially Kankourou's character!Keep up the good work!
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was pure fantasticalness.
XDreamKillerX chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
hahaha cute story
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So Gaara never met Hinata before? That's so cute., especially him being Gaara and all.. lol, though I am a bit worried for GaaHina's future when she finds our Gaara's fetish of burning sculpted kittens and bunnies, albeit inanimate.., lol

Amusing Kankuro POV.., everythings sounds funny from his point of view..XD