Reviews for Broken Friendship
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You made a very good guess about Castiel.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Another great one.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
EXCELLENT! I liked your little "please don't hate me Cas fans" but I guess you didn't need to write that huh? I mean since we all now know what Castiel did. I'm still trying to peel myself off the ceiling with that. The funny thing is I used to loath Castiel in the forth season then I began warming up to him in the fifth season. I should have stuck with my first impression. Anyway enough of that. This was excellent! I'm such a sucker for Sammy in danger and Dean being all protective of his little brother. You did this nicely.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh man, Castiel, Castiel, gone dark side on us. Love Dean's fierce protectiveness over Sam shining through. As well as his intelligence at being prepared to take on angels in the room.
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love where you're taking this. Poor Dean - his plea to Bobby had so much desperation in it. He'll be heartbroken to find out Cas is lying to him, but I'd hate to be Cas if he did have anything to do with Sam's soullessness.

Great tag - glad to see you're back and hope you're feeling better.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hi, love the story, but fyi, when Dean goes upstairs to help Sam with his nightmare, there's a piece missing. It doesn't show how Cas gets there. Dean's talking about Sam and then talking directly to Cas. Maybe something went wrong, got left out, when you downloaded it.

Great work, though, really like it.
casammy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Cas has had to do decisions that it is probable cost the friendship of sam and dean, cas help so much, do not forget when I rebel and sending to dean to preventing sam from liberating to Lucifer, when except saying to sam of ana that he was his friend, this way that this must not be easy, it hurts that these when in war there get lost many of the good things and sometimes only it is important to win, I suppose that cas key in it and all they want sammy's soul for which it is too pure and powerful to use, sit the loss of cas I had liked that there remains slightly this way as an angel guardian of the kids, that they are going to need always when they walk of hunt and get into problems but it seems that kripke is of the theory that it must be eliminated of the life of the boys and not of very good forms
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Interesting take, though a bit hard to follow. There were a couple moments in there where I didn't understand immediately what had happened but it's a fair take on the circumstance we're seeing.

Personally, I truly hope that all he's done is just because he's desperate not to lose the war. This revelation about Crowley threw my original thoughts for a loop but I can't see Cas as a bad guy by choice. By need perhaps, but not by choice.
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love this! But I was disapointed with Castiel at the end of the episode, because we all knew that Castiel was going to be evil, and now I'm just wondering if Dean is going to fry Castiel?
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
HUGE CAS FAN!

But I am not really upset I kinda think that is what is going to happen. I think he is going to be the bad guy for season 7. I actually love how Misha's character has probably had the most changes :Angel of the lord/ Jimmy Novak/ rebel angel/ hippy/ almost human/ Archangel/ Misha/ now kinda-evil-angel, It would be the next logical step!

I will still love him
KK chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Really loved this, at it fairly well matches some of the theories going around about Ca. Seems the question is, how much and how bad were the things he has done. It seems fairly certain to me that Cas has at least something to do with the situation of Sam's soul. Will there be a sequel for when the wall falls in Sam's mind?
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really think you're on to something. I've been thinking that Cas is the reason Sam didn't have his soul and that's why he's betraying them. Just one note, I did get confused when Dean rushes back to the bedroom then he's talking to Cas but you forget to put that Cas was there. Or did I miss something? This was an awesome story and I really think you're in the ballpark. Thanks!
judyann chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hey I am thinking along your lines. OMG I can't believe you wrote a story this fast about it lol! Great story and my mind is so totally going the way yours is! I just can't wait to see how this all plays out!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Nice!

I am still trying to get my head around all the stuff that's been happening in the last few episodes that's supposed to tie Season 6 together. I think your fic is the best explanation I've seen so far. This just pulls it all together and helps it to make sense at some level even if it's Kripked over the next few weeks.

Quite frankly, I'm just relieved that all the angst and tension is happening TO Sam and Dean and not coming BETWEEN them. It's been great to see them so united for the second half of the season it shows even in their body language.

As far as Cas is concerned, say it ain't so. But I'd rather the rift be between Dean and Cas than Sam and Dean.

If you'd like to continue this, please feel free.

Great stuff.
tori kennedy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
love it it true the season final sam's wall comes crashing down. Castiel betrayed dean and sam