Reviews for The Summer Rogue
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Woot! You updated! And with a (as always) satisfyingly amazing chapter. :)

This chapter made me feel bad for Puck, this line especially got me:

"You had me." He said in a softer voice, feeling at last beginning to creep up his bloodied hand as the adrenaline faded and the pain made itself known. "Why on earth wasn't I enough?"

That just made me freeze for a second.

I just hope that he comes to an understanding with Meghan in the next chapter! (which I cant wait for!) XD

;3

-TMTMFD
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Oh no...poor Puck... I feel so bad for him! Being betrayed by Meghan of all the people... Sigh... Well this was a good chap as always though! :) thanks for the update!
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Perfection on the Puck angel. You really nailed it all.
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Ya know, I normally hate it when authors take forever to update, but when it comes to this story, each chapter is so awesome, I always figure it takes awhile just to make them so awesome. Thank you for updating!
MaxRide101 chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
LOVE this story :) I just finished the series a week or so ago, and still feel like there should've been more Puck in it. You portray him very well, and it's made me laugh more than a few times xD I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
God I love Puck! This chapter rocked! In fact this whole story is epic! In my opinion everyone was perfectly fine, definitely IC. I love how convoluted you make Puck seem..under his happy facade is a dark timeless being; who happens to love pranks :) !

The chap about Elysium was a bit confusing though... It was hard to tell what was going on at the moment because you jumped from different moments in time so much without really explaining what was going on... I was still able to follow it, it just took me a bit longer than usual...

But this chap was truly excellent! I love the part about summerpods! Pick's inner musing are so deep, I love it! Great job!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
I loved it! I like how Puck is starting to realize the complications that he would have if he were to be with Meghan but is still willing to do it.

All in all I loved it all!

Please update when you can!

;)

TMTMFD
Ms. Prim .N. Prissy chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Yay! Update! I love the fact that you replaced the 'Ash-carries-Meghan-to-her-room' scene with Puck. PLEASE tell me you're going to update this as soon as possible!
BigFan chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Sniffsniff* why won't you update yet? *sniffsniffle* I'm dying for an update for weeks! Waaaaah! D':
A chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
This was really good it matched the authors voice to the iron fey series so i could imagine this was really part of the book
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
I found Puck and Ash a little OOC in this chapter. I'm sorry, but I cannot imagine Ash calling someone an a**. It's just... no.

Thanks for updating! I can't wait for your next chapter!
Daughter of the Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Have only read part of the story, but found it good. I liked your style in writing, and couldn't detect any errors in grammar or spelling. One problem: Sometimes it was a bit difficult to follow in the way you jumped from one scene to another, but maybe that was just me.

Overall, a great story that I think should have been in the Iron Fey series for real :D

/Mininski
truebloodunlimited chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
love how you rewrite all of the scenes, please keep updating!
strixy16 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Loving the different ways you mix up the regular scenarios. Keep writing! So excited for next chapter.
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Yosh! Another chapter that's as beautifully written as the others. I just love how you write Puck and that last part made me laugh. :) Please update soon!

-TMTMFD