Reviews for The Summer Rogue
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Yosh! Another chapter that's as beautifully written as the others. I just love how you write Puck and that last part made me laugh. :) Please update soon!

Ms. Prim .N. Prissy chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Whoop! New update! :D I can't wait to see what happens next!
neverlasting-legend chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Absolutely intoxicating. You have a wonderful style and managed to capture Puck wonderfully. I'm anxious to see how you keep Meghan and Puck together when Ash comes deeper into the story.
AlwaysMoreFun chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
This is really well written and a believable Puck point of view!

I love it, Iron King is so under fanfictioned ;)
Weeping Isislogged off chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
Ooh~ Puck is such a tease! More chapters, please!- As much as I hate to admit it, school's not far behind, and I'm sure a lot of people would want a little more !PUCK! before droning through the grey days of education -,-'

Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
That might have been one of my favorite Christmas presents. :)

Thanks for updating, it was a pleasure to read as always. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Oh' fudge, I think you just severed 20 years off my life. When I first saw this update, I could've sworn my heart stopped. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! And, I seriously hope Meghan doesn't fall for Ash in this story. Puck deserves it more than ice-boy does!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
God I love this story! Although I'm kinda confused on something: you describe Puck as a race, "he's a Puck and Pucks don't do that" or something similar, but Puck is one person not a species... Anyway I love Pucks pov! This story is perfect for Puck fans! Liveit and can't wait till the next chap!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Like always, I greatly enjoyed this chapter. The writing style you tried worked out very well. It didn't seem out of place or strange to me.
Ms. Prim .N. Prissy chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
I was wondering why the writing was different in that last chapter...:) but personally, i like the old writing better, though. Anywayz! I am seriously glad you didn't abandon this fic after so long! Please update faster and keep up the creativity!
truebloodunlimited chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I really like it so far, please update soon (:
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Go Puck! I love your story! You have a flowing sense of writing, nothing seems botched or out of place. Puck is definitely my favourite character! I love the fact that you made a story in his point of view! I also love you describe portray his deeper side, the one underneath his jokester mask, the Puck that's one of the oldest fey around. And I simply love it. Please update soon!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Sorry for your loss. I know those are probably pretty empty words for you, but it's all I have to offer. How about a (cyber) hug? :)

This still an amazing story. Thanks for finally updating, I really enjoyed it!
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Okay, this story is REALLY well written. I'm not sure if your still writing this, because it's been a whike since you've updated, but if you are, please continue! PLEASE! Because it's really good and I want to keep on reading. You have 36 stories, so you might be working on those, I know, but if you have the chance, please continue writing! I LURV it! :)

Queen of Air and Darkness
Walking After Twilight chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I absolutely LOVE this! It is such an interesting idea for a fanfiction! Puck's pre-story to the Iron King. I loved your take on how he wasn't totally thrilled with the job at first of watching over the summer princess. I mean who would be? Even to an immortal sixteen years is still sixteen years. Hahaha! I also liked how you had him have a little denial going on about his feelings for her. "Saving the princess' human father, well, that was just a coincidence." Loved that line! And it was really cool how you ended his conversation with Leanansidhe. Very cool! This is by far the best Puck story I have seen so far! You have a way of capturing and staying true to the character's personalities. Wonderful job! A
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »