Reviews for The Summer Rogue
Joey chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I like your vocabulary, tone, and imagenation. However, I think you can do much more. One of the biggest things are descriptions. When I read your stories I fealt lost. I wasn't sure where I was in each scene especially since they changed so abruptly. I think more descriptions would really fill in the gaps and build anticipation. Overall I like reading your version of Iron fey. Good luck with your next chapter!
candycity chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Aw, he's starting to fall in love with her! /happy squeal/

I can't wait for your next update! :D
coolmissy11d12 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Another awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one, big time!
candycity chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
This is actually a really cool idea. Your writing is good, and it's very...interesting, the way it's focused on the darker side of Puck and everything. Yeah. Anyway, I think you deserve way more reviews, and don't be discouraged by the small amount - it'll pay off eventually. (:

xx, Avril
SeductiveInnocence chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Amazing!Your fanfic made me forget that I'm team Ash while reading got me to the point of being confused will I choose now? Anyway, your story weaved through the Iron Queen smoothly without you worrying about lost plots and the like. Keep it up!
coolmissy11d12 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Yay! . This really helped me get into the right mood for tonight's performance of my high school's musical, Once Upon a Matress! I'm a girl, but I play one of two jesters! I needed some inspiration after doing two performances of it already! Thank you! And what great writing!
sakurapris chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
i like this chapter!
PoisenedAppleOfMyEye chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I like your writing style - its very smooth and has good voice and word choice :) It makes me want to keep reading although I can't because I haven't finished the last book yet!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5