Reviews for The Summer Rogue
candycity chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Intriguing.

There are a few mistakes and typos, but this is without any doubt one of the best fanfics in the fandom. Your descriptions are...amazing. Seriously, have you taken any courses?

Can't wait for your next update. (:

-Avril xx
JessLeigh214 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Wow, this is really cute so far. I absolutely love your writing style ]
Joey chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I like your vocabulary, tone, and imagenation. However, I think you can do much more. One of the biggest things are descriptions. When I read your stories I fealt lost. I wasn't sure where I was in each scene especially since they changed so abruptly. I think more descriptions would really fill in the gaps and build anticipation. Overall I like reading your version of Iron fey. Good luck with your next chapter!
candycity chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Aw, he's starting to fall in love with her! /happy squeal/

I can't wait for your next update! :D
coolmissy11d12 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Another awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one, big time!
candycity chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
This is actually a really cool idea. Your writing is good, and it's very...interesting, the way it's focused on the darker side of Puck and everything. Yeah. Anyway, I think you deserve way more reviews, and don't be discouraged by the small amount - it'll pay off eventually. (:

xx, Avril
SeductiveInnocence chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Amazing!Your fanfic made me forget that I'm team Ash while reading got me to the point of being confused will I choose now? Anyway, your story weaved through the Iron Queen smoothly without you worrying about lost plots and the like. Keep it up!
coolmissy11d12 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Yay! . This really helped me get into the right mood for tonight's performance of my high school's musical, Once Upon a Matress! I'm a girl, but I play one of two jesters! I needed some inspiration after doing two performances of it already! Thank you! And what great writing!
sakurapris chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
i like this chapter!
PoisenedAppleOfMyEye chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I like your writing style - its very smooth and has good voice and word choice :) It makes me want to keep reading although I can't because I haven't finished the last book yet!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5