Reviews for The Taboo
(I posted the review below but then accidentally clicked the post button :c) It really sucks this hasn't been updated since 2011, you're one of my favorite authors and this story is amazing! I really hope you haven't abandoned this(on a cliffhanger as well...)
Oh no y
Lou chapter 5 . 1/2
This story is super wicked! Please write more I can't wait! Beautiful job,lovely really. I love this just so much! Keep up the fantastic work Hun!
Karano chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
OOOOh, no, you abandoned this :/. You probably have no idea how much I've searched for this specific AU where Arthur doesn't meet Alfred as a kid and the USA seem to be nationless up to a point.
And you even started it so well!
At least if you see this message, do you know of any fics that share this scenario?
FreeWeirdGal chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
USAlfred? He's essentially telling England that he's America
neverchange5986 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Still no new chapter? ...awww I bet, Alfie knows his Nation's status!
Lauren chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Please please please please please! Continue!
LadyKarma18 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Awesome fic! It's off to a great start! Hope ya update soon XD
AnonMouse chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Please please please continue this!
dozefallsdownthestairs chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Ugh, I cannot handle this. This story needs to be updated. You left it on the hugest cliffhanger thing ever, and AH! Please revisit! This idea is so brilliant!
OutToGarden chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
I take it you won't be revisiting this story? It's such an interesting concept so it's really a shame you seemed to have discontinued it. I am burning with curiosity for even a rough outline of what you had planned!
GenderBender25 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Wait, is Cindy a state persona? Sorry but i havent found all of the episodes yet so...
Maicera chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
D: No updates since 2011? *heart sinks*
jhline chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Last updated summer of 2011... Pssh, I'm still totally following it. XD I freakin' love this story. I want you to finish it. But you aaaaaaren't... TTTT It's a sad. Not even a sad thing. Just a sad. This is the embodiment of sad. I'm still waiting for Alfred to realize that England actually replied to Cindy.
Fauxstales chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Another magnificent work that I've had the pleasure of reading in your collection. I must say that the idea is quite adorable, and the amount of awkward that goes on between the two makes even /me/ feel a little embarrassed to read it. I look forward to this series being continued and seeing if my ideas about the outcome are correct!