Reviews for The Taboo
SomethingMoreQ chapter 5 . 6/9
OOOO. She KNOWS. MMMMM. This should be good..if you updated it. :D But I really don't have high hopes. Because it was written five years ago. :'( Sigh. I mean, thank you for another astounding fanfiction, and for making me all sad again.
Anyway, I love love love how you described Alfred in this fanfiction. At times, you had me cringing, then laughing out loud at parts. Especially the phone part where Arthur texted Cindy. Of boy. And just now, in chapter five, with the gaydar. Pure hilariousness! Domo arigatogozaimasu..but please update.
booper dooper chapter 5 . 5/14
please write more!
Nike Scarlet chapter 5 . 3/2
This is adorable and I hope you update soon, even though its been like 5 years
Gawd chapter 5 . 1/27
Oh my.. I love it! It seems like the fic's been dead for a couple of years, but let me tell you, if you ever decide to update again, people wont get mad at you because it took a while, but instead overjoyed that you actually updated!
Lookatthemummy chapter 5 . 1/19
We will never know what it is
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 5 . 1/4
Noooo! I was reading and then BAM I finished all the chapters! Its so good!
Black-Tie-Plum chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
This is so great. It feels so well thought out and like you've already planned how it'll turn out - which makes it even more heartbreaking that this wonderful story is unfinished. I really love the interaction between Alfred and Arthur. It feels really natural, so unlike all the AUs that have them just start talking for no discernible reason. You have such a gorgeous style as well, you can rip my heart out with one story and have me scared at my own shadow with another.
hellaradholly chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
I really love the way this is written and how you bring life to each of the characters. I also get the feeling Alfred isn't who he seems like so I can't wait to see more.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
How dare this American have the audacity to remain oblivious to England!

LOL, England, your personal thought process is hilarious
Cyber-Criminal chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
This story wasn't updated for about four years... But I love it. England's character is well written (he has a polite gentlemen vibe). The mood is very laid-back; I like that.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
This story is so amazinggg! :D I'm curious as to whether or not America really is without a personification. I think that if Alfred was actually human that would be really interestingly tragic (the reason I even came here ahahaha...ha...I'msorry), not to mention the fact that since America is like a mix of cultures and such, it would make sense that America is neutral in comparison to all other countries. However, with the idea that the personification hasn't been found, I suppose Alfred can also be America itself as well, while knowing that others like him are around the world and convene in his territory. Cindy isn't quite a nation name that I know of, so she's a mystery too, in regards to what she is and what her history with Alfred is.
Alfred's humor is so...xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
So gooddd
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
(I posted the review below but then accidentally clicked the post button :c) It really sucks this hasn't been updated since 2011, you're one of my favorite authors and this story is amazing! I really hope you haven't abandoned this(on a cliffhanger as well...)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Oh no y
Lou chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
This story is super wicked! Please write more I can't wait! Beautiful job,lovely really. I love this just so much! Keep up the fantastic work Hun!