Reviews for The Taboo
Enderheart5911 chapter 5 . 8/10
Pulls out a checkbook. All right, how much do you want? Kidding, this hasn't been updated in 6 years, but I can hope!
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 2 . 2/10
There is also a Arthur Kirkland restaurant. *shudder*
Goog.lystrip chapter 5 . 1/27
*cries because this was the start of something beautiful never finished*
NoSugarForValdez chapter 5 . 1/16
I noticed that this chapter is titled "more". Why, then, of the not more of this story? (ha ha. see what I did there?)
Pyruvate chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
It is now 2016. *Am still waiting*
Iggy kinkland chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
I'm super sad that the last update was in 2011 please update! It's a brilliant story.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
OOOO. She KNOWS. MMMMM. This should be good..if you updated it. :D But I really don't have high hopes. Because it was written five years ago. :'( Sigh. I mean, thank you for another astounding fanfiction, and for making me all sad again.
Anyway, I love love love how you described Alfred in this fanfiction. At times, you had me cringing, then laughing out loud at parts. Especially the phone part where Arthur texted Cindy. Of boy. And just now, in chapter five, with the gaydar. Pure hilariousness! Domo arigatogozaimasu..but please update.
booper dooper chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
please write more!
NikeScaret chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
This is adorable and I hope you update soon, even though its been like 5 years
Gawd chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
Oh my.. I love it! It seems like the fic's been dead for a couple of years, but let me tell you, if you ever decide to update again, people wont get mad at you because it took a while, but instead overjoyed that you actually updated!
Lookatthemummy chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
We will never know what it is
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
Noooo! I was reading and then BAM I finished all the chapters! Its so good!
Black-Tie-Plum chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
This is so great. It feels so well thought out and like you've already planned how it'll turn out - which makes it even more heartbreaking that this wonderful story is unfinished. I really love the interaction between Alfred and Arthur. It feels really natural, so unlike all the AUs that have them just start talking for no discernible reason. You have such a gorgeous style as well, you can rip my heart out with one story and have me scared at my own shadow with another.
hellaradholly chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
I really love the way this is written and how you bring life to each of the characters. I also get the feeling Alfred isn't who he seems like so I can't wait to see more.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
How dare this American have the audacity to remain oblivious to England!

LOL, England, your personal thought process is hilarious