Reviews for Red Labyrinth
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Sweet story... Lacus, Kira, and Pure love... you good with it... :)

sooo... the next is Nicol right? I think he good with Mayrin.

oh btw... Can I make a doujinshi with your story? I‘m not going sale or have a money from it of course... just want have fun... I love drawing thought... hehe.. but if you don‘t want it, thats fine... I‘m not going force you...

well... good luck there! hope to read more about this story!
Baka4Anime chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was cute, Update soon! :))
Xx Meisha xX chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I'm baaaack ;D

Aw, Lacus is perfect but she lacked the one thing that matters most... love~ (I guess, anyway)

Her scenario was a little too similar to Meer's (getting attacked by thugs), so it would have been nice to see something a little more unique. But the overall story between her and Kira is definitely different than Meer and Auel. You pointed out the differences between the sisters so that was a plus.

Again, the ending had to be my favorite part. Kira admitting that his becoming the manager was all his idea because he's always liked Lacus.

And Kira made Shinn take care of the "perverts"? Since when does Shinn EVER listen to Kira? hahaha, but it's a nice change. Tell him who's boss!

And silly shy Nicol. Be a man! We'll see how he handles his chance at love soon enough ;)

p.s. violet is a weird color.
cutie66 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
yay! an update!

what's the meaning of pure love? is it different from true love? love is so confusing anyway.. haha.. ;)

hmm.. is nicol with meyrin? i think the others have their special one already. so, meyrin is the single (?) one right? hehe..

and i love how you mentioned athrun in this chapter.. cannot wait for them. so, next is meyrin? or shinn? update.. :)
AsuCaga4ever chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
love your fic!

don't care about meyrin, bring on asucaga!

update soon!

update 'i love you, Athrun' as well!
Kkornelia chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Hmm... I'm not sure what makes pure love any better/different from true love but I suppose Kira and Lacus needs their own brand of love to raise the bar.

I wonder who your going to pair Nicol with. (sob. Nicol I know you're kind and gentle but why oh why must you be so shy... huhuhu)
Kkornelia chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
He caught both her wrist and gripped them tightly that it left a red mark. He pushed her to lean on the wall of a building, not taking a damn that the people around them had been looking at them. Slowly he closed their distance. "What can you do if something like this happen, huh?"

"Now, tell me, what're you going to do?"

Answer: Meer should have kissed him. lol
Kkornelia chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Rey, I approve of you. :)

Hmm... Maybe I was hoping for a bit more of adventure(Like girls really making the effort to look for their soul mates) but this works too.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
awww, this was so cute! hahaha *going crazy*

I LOVE IT!

next one is Nicol and Meyrin! wahaha... thanks to me, Lol!

can't get over this chapter! omg! I just had to put it in my favorites!

KIRALACUS FTW!

but of course, nothing comes close to AsuCaga... *winks*

can't wait for the next!XD

GOOD LUCK!

(._.)
Kkornelia chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Um... how did Fllay and Sai know about the red labyrinth? Have they been browsing the internet too or was Fllay part the eight Lunamaria bought online?

And what happened to Miriallia's red labyrinth? Oh well, she probably doesn't need it anyway. p
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
3 days to find your soul mate... O_O wow, that's really hard even with a string.

And Cagalli, hahaha, I wonder how she'd end up drinking the red labyrinth since she's so reluctant to.

I think this is interesting so I'll read on.
cutie66 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
finally an update. hehe..

love your story.. sweet and cute.. so, lacus and kira are next, right? can't wait for your update. also, can't wait for my favorite couple, asucaga.. have a nice day.. :)
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was a nice chapter. Even though Meer and Auel never interacted in the actual GS plotline, it's interesting to see them as a couple- it's not THAT crazy. haha

I especially liked the part where Meer saw the string connecting them and she accepted it, but then they had an argument. Maybe the best part was him confessing to her and not the other way around!

Lacus and Kira are a perfect match. I'm curious to see what kind of challenge the two of them will face in the next chapter~

As for meyrin's match... the only character I can think of who hasn't been taken already is Nicol. He's such a sweetheart ;)

If you're looking for an idea, perhaps Meyrin finds him kind, but she thinks he's just nice to everyone. So she doesn't think he has feelings for her.

;o

Well, whatever works, good luck~
Fate Camiswhil chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
this is fanfiction, it's perfectly fine to use crack couples! Auel x Meer was a cute couple so don't worry about what others think... you are the writer of this story, not them so only you get to decide...

I surprisingly liked this chapter... I never really imagined for Meer to have a pair because I usually use her as an antagonist but thanks to you, now I think I can use her in a good way...

next one is Kira x Lacus!

about Meyrin, I'm not really sure of which guy to set up with her but if I should have a few candidates, it would only be between Nicol or Vino, take your pick... but of course, the final decision is still yours to make...

Good luck with that!

(._.)
Xx Meisha xX chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Hi hi!

This an interesting story- I like the idea of each chapter being a one-shot surrounding one girl and her soulmate search.

The ending kind of this chapter confused me, though. Was that Athrun running? And then did he pass Meer who was being followed by someone else?

Maybe it'll become more clear in the next chapter.

You didn't mention who the restaurant boss was and I kept thinking it was going to be Shinn. But then who was Stellar end up with? Even though I thought you would put Stellar and Shinn together I always think of Luna and Shinn together too. Such complicated relationships...

But I like the idea that Luna's crush on Shinn was just a silly teenage phase. And Rey seems sweet enough. ;)

These potion rules are complicated! And I wonder what happened to Milly's case? Did someone else steal it? Did Dearka drink it? o_0

Hmmm, which lucky girl is going to find her soulmate next?

It would be amusing if one of them got stuck with someone really strange... but then it was all a mistake P

Good luck~