Reviews for A Rat's Nest
taran taran chapter 9 . 6/26
next place :)
I'm excited to hear this is continuing!
Gatomon21 chapter 10 . 2/19
Glad to hear from you. I'm sorry for your inconveniences, sure must have been awful to lose all of your hard work at once. But I am looking forward to new chapters for this story. 3
OrangePeels4You chapter 10 . 2/18
Ahh I'm looking forward to an update then! c:
It's a very interesting story!
withloveagain chapter 10 . 2/17
Thank God it's going to be updated haha! I was scared this was another authors quitting! I'm so relieved to hear that you are updating this story again. Please update so I will be on the look out!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
... I only see nine chapters. Only nine. And here we are at the end of chapter nine. Please, for the sake of the hair on my head, continue this amazing fanfiction. I beg you to.
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
You write things that make no sense at all just because it forwards your plot. Sometimes you stick illogical things in there that don't even affect plot movement... Perhaps for dramatic flair? It is off-putting.
If Itachi out ranks Sakura in Konoha, then YES it does mean she has to listen to his commands when they are out in the field. That is the entire freaking point of military command structure.
Also, I fail to see how his not telling her he is undercover had any affect at all on their being chased by ANBU. Their other option was to stay in prison and allow Sakura to be executed. Itachi's disguise had nothing to do with that.

Also, Gaku telling Yaku that Yaku has better shinobi skills is flat out ridiculous. According to you, Yaku was a MERCHANT before being drafted to serve. Gaku was ANBU.
But we are supposed to believe that Yaku has a better chance at surviving because he is more skilled... Yeah, no.
I stopped reading at the point, so I can't comment on the rest of the chapter.

I'm out.
-Pickle
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Sakura is an intelligent person and used to shinobi tactics. While I can understand a brief amount of surprise, it seems unrealistic that she wouldn't understand why Itachi was in disguise.
Also, I have no idea why Sakura is so hateful to Itachi? What did he ever do to wrong her? I must have missed when you wrote that he peed in her cheerios.
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I realize this is AU, but this is REALLY AU. There were only 2 wars, and Itachi was actually old enough to fight in the second one?
Does that mean Obito is still living in Konoha as a happy loyal shinobi, or did he "die" in the 1st war instead of the 3rd?
Silimaira chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Things are so wonderfully awkward between them! I say that because people who have been in vaguely similar situations tend to enjoy watching others squirm. Thus the invention of teasing. Oh, and retributional murder.
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Wahhhhhhh! I haven't read the last few chapters so it was awesome to catch up! Gaku's death made me so sad! And OMG Sasuke you psychotic monkey! I love how complex Itachi and Sakura's little romance is, it's enthralling to read! Keep up your awesome work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Moment of silence for my favourite OC in this story, please.

'k. I'm alright now.

So back to the story, and this plan of Sasuke's...why would he leave the woman he's obsessed with in a house with his hotter old brother? Apparently he is an idiot if he doesn't see this backfiring. Well, after she's done mourning and the overwhelming sense of betrayal she's experiencing right now from her current housemate.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Itachi is often written as calm and collected, but deep down, under that cool exterior, it's nice to think that he's just as capable of flipping a table in frustration at Sakura's behaviour. I really like how the story is progressing.

Since this is an AU, I'm just going to pretend that Gaku is actually that Kumo soldier who wanted to give Sakura a love letter during the war arc because she had healed him. Right before the scene where she punches the Neji/White Zetsu clone.

Because this is what I need right now, is another 'ship to search the internet for... * sigh *
Gal Can't Help It chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Love the story so far. Sasuke's sounding like a bit of a creeper, though, and the idea of Itachi having to impersonate Naruto is very funny.

And a big "awww" - this guard guy is kinda sweet. So that probably means he's not going to make it out of this alive...a shame, really.
Gatomon21 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Love the story so far. Just stumbled over it and definitely want to read on! Thanks for posting :)