Reviews for A Rat's Nest
ANBUAssinate chapter 7 . 4/6
More plz
El-Jay92 chapter 7 . 1/6
I really enjoyed the story! I found the story line original and the writing interesting and easy to read- it flowed nicely. Can't wait to read the next chapter now that Itachi is no longer disguised. Good luck writing it!
Silimaira chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Weeeell. That did not go as planned, I suppose.
Please keep writing!
stephnie-whitlock chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
This story is great :D Finally Sakura figured it out! Even if I was impressed with Itachi's acting skills... I laughed so hard when he went all Naruto on the guard I nearly fell from the chair. XD
Say wut chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Can't believe this story has so many favs and follows and so few reviews... It's absolutely amazing. Very well written, original, and I stayed up until 5 am reading it. Congratulations on your talent. X
USMC-Sister chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Nooooooooooooo where's the next one?! D: This is so good, keep up the good work
saki chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
this was so hypnotizing!
takakuma chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Omg please update soon. I NEEEEED to know what happened. Your plot line is captivating and superbly well written. It definitely leaves me needing more. Please please update soon!
-You loyal subscriber.
Meanna NeKo chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Wow...seriously, wow, am looking forward to the story continuing.
emmawalters090 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
HELL YA I CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATES :)
Friendly Ghost chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Hey there! Just wanna say excellent job on your writing! Though there were a few errors here and there, especially the conversation in the middle of this chapter. Perhaps you got confused as well?

"What Itachi is trying to say, is that we are a little... confused"

Pretty sure you meant Naruto since Itachi wasn't revealed until the end.

But anyway! Good luck to Itachi trying to cover up for himself ;)
amaterasu018 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I just read this from the start before leaving a review. This work of yours is soooo awesome! Itachi is caught now by sakura and ammaxcited to the next chapter. Take your time to update we will definetely going to look forward how itachi will explain to sakura and as well as their relation comes to the next level. More power!
Sana chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Great chapter!
ardenegirl33 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
uuuuuupppppdddsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattteeeeee
Ashura-B chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
How lovely! Itachi is a bit out of character (since he'a Naruto and all) so yeah, this chapter was greeeeeaaattt! Dayum :3 Good luck writing another chapter _