Reviews for Beloved Collars
filipalope88 chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
Another chapter please
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 27 . 11/1/2013
Hope that Kichirou doesn't mate with anyone else besides Yuu and Ume. Also not sure if I like the princess or not, her personality is fine to a point, but the fact that she seems to like 'collecting' pets with out asking or really caring about Eir's thoughts and feelings. Regardless I can't wait for the upcoming chapters, so please update soon. _
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 23 . 11/1/2013
Didn't expect you to bring the second season in but glad you did, this is my second favorite couple out of both.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Well that escalated quickly.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
This story has so may OC characters that I almost can't keep up with them all.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Cute and glad there together like they want to be, but I really do hope that their careful because killing anything just because it was created/born when it wasn't supposed to isn't at fault and shouldn't be killed/punished for it. I really love your story so far and hope there are a lot more chapters to come. Also hope that this lights up Akuro a little bit.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Nice one Hiroki -_-'
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I love this couple! _
Annytin the Nomad chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
Annytin the Nomad chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
puppyfacetwo chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
Whew, was that lovely or what? :) Who knew the soon to be king could take them both at the same time? I sure wouldn't have guessed it, but I'll be damned if it wasn't fabulous to read. ;3
suzubell-chan chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
Thank God this story still exists! I thought for a while it was gone forever, I couldn't find it anywhere! Hooray for story re-discovery and new chapter!
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 25 . 2/25/2012
Love the story! I hope you can have a chapter of Akihiko and Misaki soon! Update soon!
puppyfacetwo chapter 25 . 2/24/2012
I don't mind the wait, so it's alright. ;)

Mmm, twincest... puppy like... that was weird of me. XD I enjoyed this though, it was wonderful. :3
puppyfacetwo chapter 24 . 2/22/2012
There was a lot of enjoying goin' on over here. :3

This was splendorously lovely, as were the other chapters, but this one more so I think, 'cause of the long wait. It gave me more time to cherish and appreciate this. ;)