Reviews for the phantasmagorical escapades of nabs & ganondork
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You. You are just... You're brilliant. Excuse me, I'm going to go read everything else youhave ever written.
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awwwwww! I liked it!
The Polyethylene Man chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I can't imagine little ganondorf, I just imagine ganondorf... little, like a twelve year old walking around with a sword and a cape.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Granted, I don't know a thing about Ganondorf and Nabooru, or Zelda for that matter, I just had to leave a review commending the "feel" of this piece. It's wistful, yet sad, and about children who have an "adult" feel to them. If that makes any sense. I like the imagery in this, as with all of your writing. It highlights the setting for the tale and makes that part much more memorable as the characters come forth in the story. The heat of the desert hints to great stress in the environment and in themselves, so I really liked how inside the temple was cool. Their adventure ends in a fading sunset. It somewhat gave me a Western feel, sort of like one of those sunsets worthy of a day you might remember the rest of your life as you ride off and start a new chapter of your life.

I hope your life leads to one adventure after another just as memorable. Have a great trip!