Reviews for Our Sins in Times of War
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh you can't leave it there. Wake up, Sam, wake up.
Adrianna chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Im crying so hard its stupid. loved it so much though. I think your one of the few authors I read willingly that rights such sad stories. I really avoid them like the plague but you make them so great I just have to!
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
intersting take on what happened i like it. and yet its still true Sam would still save Cas even after everything
iamtryN chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ok, wow! Tears... I think this is the first thing I've ever read of yours... and it's so Dean... and Sam...

Thanks for sharing!

9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh God, you're gonna do me in and I love you for it.

I love, love, love the last line.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great story! Man, it's stressful, waiting for the last three episodes, knowing some bad stuff is going down!

Leigh Ann
naran2786 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
my god ...heart breaking
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow. Wowwowwowowwowwow...I can't find the words to describe how much I loved this. I just...WOW! :D
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
KK chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very interesting idea, I haven't seen anyone bring up such a Star Wars III type of idea (with Sam believing Cas can eventually redeem himself). I also like the idea that Cas would finally, truly understand the good person Sam is. Great twist with him saving Cas by choice, after knowing Cas betrayed him.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Whoa. This was emotionally packed. Thanks.
Ainaof chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow! This is incredibly powerful for short piece. Intense descriptions and some beautiful language too. I love the line "if the world couldn't see his brother, it couldn't hurt him anymore." Thanks so much for a great read - and your theories on what's coming up.
DBwinchester chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
very intrigued..and i didnt even think that cas might have had something to do with sam's soulessness but that would definitely be REALLY interesting ...if that isn't the case though i would love to see you continue this in your own right and find out what cas had done to sam
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh wow! I am so surprised over how much I appreciate this fic! I'm usually dead-set on not reading death-fics but the no warning ended up to be a pleasent surprise. We know Sam sacrifed it all already, but this is much more personal. It makes me sick to think this, but it wouldn't be unfitting for this to happen to him by the end, with a suicide like finale with Dean. It's not like he can go on without him, and what, end up a drunken mess isn't fitting for Dean. I obviously have better ideas in mind for the real finale, but this was wonderful in its own right.
Howlynn chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really like it - I think you have really got the voice down - only thing I don't see is Dean running off into the night - he would yell but he would carry him somewhere safe and not leave Sammy in the front yard. nice job!