Reviews for Moving Backwards
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
love it!
jogan4ever chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
this is a wonderful story! i think that you've kept logan and julian in character perfectly - which is a very hard task. My only criticism is that I would appreciate more chapters, and quickly! :D
HAYHiddles chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
this is so good, please continue i can't wait to see what happens next!
ciao-choker chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
i beat the system :p This is your authoress. I just wanted to thank you all personally for reviewing. I've sent those of you who allow PMs each personal messages. Thank you very much. :)
rmiller92 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Y u make me want to cry? *sniffles*
anonymous deleted chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
i think this is great. I feel you've really stayed true to CP Coulter's vision.
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh logan he does like you he is just scared..I don't know why people aren't reviewing I think its a great fic!
aussieflugel chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
First of all, love your work. Awesome story.

Other than than, can I recommend that you put some kind of acknowledgment either in you summary, or at the start of the fic (or both), that you are using CP Coulter's characters? I mean, everyone within the Glee fandom know about Dalton (with fanfic with it's own fandom!), but I would hate for CP Coulter to get all antsy because you plagerised their would (which right now, you are doing). removes fic that are plagerised, and without acknowledging that Logan and Jullian aren't your own, your are guilty.

Just warning you, so you don't get in trouble. I am an Information Managment student, so I know copyright laws inside out.

But as I said, awesome work!

Kugs and hisses, and keep on writing
Arduenna chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Okay, um. Holy shit. This is my favourite Dalton fanfic, if not one of my favourite Glee fanfics. Seriously, I'm really impressed.

I love how you wrote Julian. Lots of people write him as if he came straight out a Taylor Swift song - sweet and angsty, and endlessly waiting for Logan to notice him. You gave him back his edge here. And I think without that edge, Jogan would never work. So even though they've spending the whole fic arguing and being dicks to each other, I can actually see them working as a couple - or I can see them encouraging each other into self-destruction. One or the other.

And your Logan! Oh my stars, I am delighted to find a fanfic author who writes Logan so well. Logan is my favourite Dalton character. I think you portrayed him really well. I think he's quite a hard character to get one's head around - credit to CP for creating him - he's very pyschologically complex.

I found Logan and Julian interacting fascinating. I could so feel how there was, or at least once was a genuine friendship now, but how there's now this maelstrom of attraction and resentment and anger. And Poor Derek stuck in the middle of it all.

I might write a more detailed review of each chapter in the future, but I just wanted to quickly let you know how much I enjoyed your work and how much I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Wunder Boy chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh my god what is happening. I can't even put into words how good this is!
misserg chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Yay new chapter!

But oh Julian, and Logan what have you done?
WaningMoon chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh goodness, Bella. I love the UST between Julian and Logan when they're fighting, and I love the UST between them when they're breaking each other's hearts. I cannot wait till they jump each other :P

(Seriously, has Aaron seen this?)

Bhav (:
WaningMoon chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Oh. My. God. Mannie, you're just...I mean, first you give me Logan-in-the-shower and make me hot and bothered. Then you give me UST between Julian and Logan, making me even more hot and bothered. I have to say, I am very much looking forward to what's next :P

Love you!

Bhav (:
anonymous deleted chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Oh I love some good Julian and Logan angst. I adore Logan and he clearly belongs with Julian! Well done.
misserg chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Really great, can't wait for more.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »