Reviews for Happy To Lose
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
so sweet
stephcetina chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Not crying. Not. At. All.

So beautiful.
linq1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Mwah- ur making me tear up.

Love the way u write Puck ( the hidden Puck)

-that he is a damn determined guy once he knows what he wants.

Not a Lima Loser at all.

Arghhh- love this. Love the fact that even Finn can see this
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
awwwww who knew finn could say something so sweet
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love the way you describe with just the right words to paint a visual of how Rachel and Puck look and feel on their wedding day...such colorful, beautiful words ;)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
*sob* What a story of friendship and love. Haha, it was very funny when Finn broke his glass
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
The last line was kind of genius. I love your version of Finn here.
HopefulMe chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Loved it :)
Sweetbriar chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I really adore this perspective and look at what could be in the future. In fact, no matter how the series ends, I will firmly and forever believe that Rachel will end up with Puck in the future, like in this story. But I digress.

I also really enjoyed Finn being totally mature about the way things turned out; as much as I dislike Finchel, I don't want Finn to be made out as some miserable, lonely, or angry person. You did a nice job in bringing it all together into a happy ending.

Great job!
CantBuyLoveRentIt chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww. Love your writing forever :)
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awwww...this was beautiful:)) Nice to see Puckleberry through anothers eyes (especially a good friend)...

Thank you for this (brought a tear to my eye!)!

~elle
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So many of your oneshots are just amazing an wonderful. This was purely beautiful. The depth and the way you could still see the relationship even from Finn's point of view. It was perfect. I loved it!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i like it
zayasXamong chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was amazing usually I'm really not so into Finn even in the show he seems to do nothing but whine and be an asshole yet somehow here you managed to make his whining eloquent and thoughtful yet still in character and having puckelberry YAY anyways it was really good.

DFTBA

M
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This one was too awesome for words.