Reviews for Nightmare
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
It was dark but I liked it because it was different and Im getting tired of the other romantic sweet love stories. Lovely, but short :(
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I hate when nightmare comes true
Israeli and Ginger Chicks chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That is the most beautiful thing ive ever read... And im serious... Im not the type of person who hands out compliments to anyone. So I just wanna say that u did an invredible job and that I love this fic ! I live ziva too, shes my favorite character and hope that she doesnt die anytime soon. Thank you for this amazing fic.

Love,

Alex
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I cried:( that last review was not very nice I would just ignore it, whenever I write a sad story my friends are like "I HATE U" but they r joking so I think that'd why the last one was about:) still, it was beautifully written, and even tho it was really sad I have to appreciate that:) good job. I respect people that r able to write something that makes me cry.
Radafa chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow... great writing. Thank goodness for spoilers, check them out and you'll feel beter.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I was crying before I was even halfway through. Omg, this is so beautifully terrible.

GOOD GOD I hope this never happens on NCIS either, but you wrote it so well! I could see them and hear them and feel them in that alley; the entire thing was so short and simple, but it broke my heart into a million tiny pieces and gosh...I don't think I'll ever be the same again. Just kidding, I think.

As always, a extraordinary, wonderfully written piece of work!

~Soph