Reviews for To Be Different
StoneTheWhatever chapter 3 . 6/9
I can keep this sh*t up for a while so just unblock me and I'll knock it off. An apology would help as well.
StoneTheLoner4 chapter 2 . 6/9
Just for some context for anyone seeing this before it gets deleted, this douchebag snipes (Presumably) sarcastic PM's towards people but blocks them immediately after so that they can't reply back to him. But the poor bastard didn't realize that when he does that the recipient of the aforementioned (Presumably) sarcastic reply can't even open the PM to read it, wasting both of our time.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 6/9
So you couldn't even manage to write 4 chapters before insisting on bringing Akatsuki to the Potter world huh?
jinsoju chapter 10 . 4/5
When s/he accidentally clicked on the link on your profile did she get malware?! If so beware cuz you could get arrested for that.
jinsoju chapter 3 . 4/5
Eh does it matter if she gets detention? She has to guard Harry anyways
Zardi47 chapter 32 . 12/20/2016
GAH! HINATA! Heh, shouldn't the title of the chapter be Blood, Sweat and Tears instead? (If u don't understand that reference look up BTS.)
Daddymoopoo chapter 36 . 12/3/2016
You can't say "hinatas not really dead without putting putting up spoilers signs, it's really irritating. Loved the story and how it panned out.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/21/2016
This was flipping awesome! I loved it so much! You are a very talented writer. This is such a fantastic story and I loved it so much! This will definitely stick with me for a long, long time. Just incredible. Thank you so much for continuing and finishing this. I... Just... It's just so wonderful!
LexTheBest chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
If they had the maurader's map, wouldnt that mean that the golden trio saw the ANBU's names?
MarinaNina chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
Hey, so I'm not sure if your account is still active... However, I just red this story (in 2016) and felt the need to tell you that it's not nearly as bed as you seem to think. Ir probably took a lot of work, and personally, I really like it. :)
Rooschaap chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
You know... this is my favorite naruto/hp crossover by far...
Though it may have some faults, I actually really like the way both ninja and wizards are portrayed so congrats!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/23/2016
i love the book, but in ch 33 i thought you were gonna have gaara die. Then he survived,and i was glad, but then i saw the authors note... i hate it when authors do that to me.
FanficAddict chapter 37 . 5/19/2016
PLEASE DO THE SEQUEL! PLEASE!? *gets down on knees and begs relentlessly for sequel*
Guest chapter 31 . 4/11/2016
"Oh, the ninjas are in trouble, I want to help!" Those kids are fools, rushing into trouble not realizing who they're going up against and thinking they're capable of overcoming the Death Eaters AND the blood-thirsty, S-ranked missing nin Akatsuki. Typical Gryffindors.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
Karin's actually a more likable character than Sakura since they were genin, 'cause she's useful despite being annoying.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »