Reviews for To Be Different
MarinaNina chapter 37 . 10/5
Hey, so I'm not sure if your account is still active... However, I just red this story (in 2016) and felt the need to tell you that it's not nearly as bed as you seem to think. Ir probably took a lot of work, and personally, I really like it. :)
Rooschaap chapter 1 . 7/10
You know... this is my favorite naruto/hp crossover by far...
Though it may have some faults, I actually really like the way both ninja and wizards are portrayed so congrats!
i love the book, but in ch 33 i thought you were gonna have gaara die. Then he survived,and i was glad, but then i saw the authors note... i hate it when authors do that to me.
FanficAddict chapter 37 . 5/19
PLEASE DO THE SEQUEL! PLEASE!? *gets down on knees and begs relentlessly for sequel*
"Oh, the ninjas are in trouble, I want to help!" Those kids are fools, rushing into trouble not realizing who they're going up against and thinking they're capable of overcoming the Death Eaters AND the blood-thirsty, S-ranked missing nin Akatsuki. Typical Gryffindors.
Karin's actually a more likable character than Sakura since they were genin, 'cause she's useful despite being annoying.
I thought this story was good! I looking at comments and people were really mean. Which is totally uncalled for. I though the story was interesting and a good read. keep on writing! Oh and to all those who were rude, if you don't have someing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Ya know, for all you said about it being rubbish, I prepared myself for the worst, but I actually am really enjoying this story! Yes there are some plot holes but that doesn't bother me, because bar that it is realistic and well written. I don't think that you should give up writting and I would like to read more of your stories! _
Dove arrives for detention:

Umbitch: write lines dear

*Dove sits down*

#couple hours later#

Umbitch: that will be all. Let me see your hands.

Dove: *shows hand

Umbitch: w-where's the writing? *looks at doves paper* where's your lines?

Harry: *looks interestingly at them*

Dove: *dull voice* I didn't do them

Umbitch: *sputtering* w-why not?!

Dove: *dull voice* I am not your student. Your orders and opinions mean nothing to me.

Harry: *looks at Dove in a whole new light
Of course... Why am I not surprised...
Why do you write it henge-d?
If the forth war is over... Why are the Akatsuki still around- heck, still ALIVE for that matter?... Then again... I suppose they need some sort of entertainment whilst they sit around in an old castle all year...
Blindguy95 chapter 37 . 1/25
So this is an old story bu i think it was really good! You had a lot of good parts that just kept me coming back for more hah. I would have loved a sequal o well... Anyway im gonna fav this just because it was that good IMO
Fukatsuki chapter 2 . 1/1
this is interesting fanfiction but you mention that they won the Fourth Shinobi World War and ofcourse there is no Akatsuki but why they still worry about Akatsuki? I dont understand and why Neji still alive?
Weirdowaquill chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
I originally wasn't going to leave a review cuz you made it pretty clear that you wanted this story to fade into obscurity, but I read some reviews and most of them were all telling you how much you suck. So I thought I'd say otherwise, because for some reason I like ranting against flames. Merry Christmas. (or Hanukkah or Kwanza or if you don't celebrate that stuff happy unbirthday)
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »