Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
Siess chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was great! I absolutely loved it! (:

Thanks so much for thinking about it and then writing it haha. I really find this interesting and I'm so glad someone had Reid and Lila meet in a circumstance like this :D I loved her and I wish she could like, I don't know, come back and be all awesome and with Reid and all that jazz :D

Update soon!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I can't believe you aren't going to continue this, it's really good.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
WOW, this story is amazing so far. It's intriuging, well-paced, beautifully written (i love how you wrote so much), and reid is perfectly fleshed out. It also focused on a relationship (Reid and Lila) that i've been somewhat interested by because it's never quite extended on the show. I'm looking forward to more!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is so good. I can't believe you are not going to continue it. I hope somebody does.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You have done a great job of beginning this story. Why don't you try to continue? By the sounds of the case, this story would contain quite a few chapters. There's a lot of women to be discussed.

If you decided to contine, you could have a few of the women die, so there aren't so many many people to keep straight. I don't know, you've done well so far.