Reviews for It's Only Love
J Green chapter 1 . 7/19
Aw - that last line
awynn22 chapter 1 . 5/23
Yay! Loved this. And I say this just about every time, eh? No originality. But, it was amazing!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I can imagine James going up to the rest of the Marauders all serious faced and saying "This is it. I'm over Evans, I'm not gonna like her anymore." And all his friends, even Remus, cracking up because this is like the 100th time he's said that and each time it lasts a week at the most.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Amazing! God, LJily is such an amazing ship, I swear I love it more Ron/Hermione or Harry/Ginny! Thnx. XD
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Aww. They're so cute together. I love how you write them.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awww, so cute.
Mug chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Lol I thought James was just lying about not dancing. This is sweet. James's inner struggles.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
She obviously wanted you to ask Prings dammit. Hahaha
is James really bad at dancing, though? I'd like to think he wasnt and was just nervous, but I wanna know what you were thinking when you wrote this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
So cute!
Resurrectedhippo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ahhhhh. Cute one shot! Loved it when James said "Teach me." so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh the feels! I love these one-shots that you do!
themaraudersrock chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I love how you make the same kinds of jokes James would. It seems so in character. How sweet! )
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awww, that's so sweet. She came out to find him... Just when he was thinking of ways to get over her. She has the right timing. ;)
marauderina chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I. Loved. This. One-shot. I loved the banter - bickering is so James-and-Lily like - even when it's playful. And I love James/Lily in general. :)
Jess the Enthusiast chapter 1 . 6/13/2012