Reviews for Traces
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/16
So Touching
MischiefManaged007 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That last line is such a kicker. Fantastic fic!
nitefang chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Dear god my soul hurts
Colourful chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I..

You almost made me cry. Jezus. I NEVER cry at fanfic! Or.. At least.. It's been a long, long while. I will never get over Fred's death. But, this.. You're good at what you do, Dear Author. The last lines made me smile, though. God, I feel so bad for the Weasleys.. Especially Fred. I couldn't imagine losing a twin.. I'm going to go find someone to hug me now.

Thanks for the lovely fic.
No. Seriously. No sarcasm there. At all. (In case it sounds that way over the 'net.) This was written perfectly. The individual point-of-views leading up to George's was perfect. And the endnote was just the right amount of bittersweet. I really appreciate a fic that almost makes me cry, because not many can. Btw, Molly's came the closest because holy crap the jumper.

You should definitely keep writing.

Colourful Concoction
Kam18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I've just been sitting here crying for the past 10 minutes, trying to stop long enough to type out a review. If I didn't have autocorrect, you probably wouldn't be able to understand a word I've typed, that's how shaky I am.

I love a well-written tear-jerker, but I have to say that this isn't one of them. It's a sob-jerker. It's been ten minutes (not counting the tears I shed during the minutes it took me to read this), and I'm showing no signs of slowing. I might just cry myself to sleep (which is what I should be doing right now, but... I really wanted to read this!)...

This was truly incredible and it's about to become a favorite of mine.

Kristen
jadelikescats chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
this had such a beautiful ending, i'm touched :)
SourElf chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Congratulations! You have achieved levels of terrific-ness some only dream of. Tears spiked my eyes reading this, it is just really good.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Agh, this is... this is incredible! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for this lovely piece of... of... brilliance. Now excuse me while I tear my eyes out.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my God, that last line... The rest of it was sad... but that one line was the one that made tears come to my eyes. There are quite a lot of fics involving the clock and the twins, but that's one of the best uses I've seen. It was perfect.
freebird4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
noooooo D: this was brilliantly depressing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I've read most of your stories and I am truly impressed in your writing abilities. This was such an amazing read. I feel so happy and sad at the same time. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
... Thank you.
*Sobs*
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Congrats. Fred's death was the hardest on me but this, this made me actually cry. It's beautiful.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You did a wonderful job with this piece, giving the emotion of all the Weasley's.
It's so upsetting that he died..
But I guess that has to happen in war, yeah?
...
Anyways, your writing is superb as always.
lahey chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
that was heartbreaking, but very beautifully written. i adore your writing style!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »