Reviews for Traces
Kam18 chapter 1 . 2/11
I've just been sitting here crying for the past 10 minutes, trying to stop long enough to type out a review. If I didn't have autocorrect, you probably wouldn't be able to understand a word I've typed, that's how shaky I am.

I love a well-written tear-jerker, but I have to say that this isn't one of them. It's a sob-jerker. It's been ten minutes (not counting the tears I shed during the minutes it took me to read this), and I'm showing no signs of slowing. I might just cry myself to sleep (which is what I should be doing right now, but... I really wanted to read this!)...

This was truly incredible and it's about to become a favorite of mine.

Kristen
jadelikescats chapter 1 . 1/30
this had such a beautiful ending, i'm touched :)
SourElf chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Congratulations! You have achieved levels of terrific-ness some only dream of. Tears spiked my eyes reading this, it is just really good.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Agh, this is... this is incredible! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for this lovely piece of... of... brilliance. Now excuse me while I tear my eyes out.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my God, that last line... The rest of it was sad... but that one line was the one that made tears come to my eyes. There are quite a lot of fics involving the clock and the twins, but that's one of the best uses I've seen. It was perfect.
freebird4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
noooooo D: this was brilliantly depressing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I've read most of your stories and I am truly impressed in your writing abilities. This was such an amazing read. I feel so happy and sad at the same time. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
... Thank you.
*Sobs*
Kathy376fun chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Congrats. Fred's death was the hardest on me but this, this made me actually cry. It's beautiful.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You did a wonderful job with this piece, giving the emotion of all the Weasley's.
It's so upsetting that he died..
But I guess that has to happen in war, yeah?
...
Anyways, your writing is superb as always.
lahey chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
that was heartbreaking, but very beautifully written. i adore your writing style!
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
so sweet and sad
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh my god. This is amazing, and I am tearing up like nobody's business. This is so incredibly bittersweet, but I also kind of get this sense of peace from it too. I'm not sure, I know it's weird, but... Yeah.

Well done. Really, really well done.
bristow860 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
As usual, simply stunning. x
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 6/5/2012