Reviews for Traces
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
so sweet and sad
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh my god. This is amazing, and I am tearing up like nobody's business. This is so incredibly bittersweet, but I also kind of get this sense of peace from it too. I'm not sure, I know it's weird, but... Yeah.

Well done. Really, really well done.
KateDan72 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
As usual, simply stunning. x
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
crying...I miss Fred.
RobinQ chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I was sobbing reading through this.

Beautiful writing.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh! Oh oh oh. Sniffles. That very last bit was what really got me.
padfoot's Niamh chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
shit that was so sad it made me cry,( especially george's pov... Damn. U're good. Please write a few more on george's lofe after Fred(Who shud never hav died)... hav u read shatterbox by liquid laughter? if u havent read it... it's got the same tragic tone of urs...

Once agn, brilliant fic..

expecting more in the futureXP

Xoxo

Nik
White Crow chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
It's not right to make people cry at 1:56 in the morning, you know.
Bobo's Donuts chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Absolutely beautiful :)

Riley Erin
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Tragic, I shed a few tears reading this. I'm not sure if I was just slow to tears but I didn't get there until the end of Ron's piece. No offense to Ginny.

This was a good reflective piece on the Weasley's grief after the war, after losing Fred.
nevermissme chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMG, i don't usually review because im too lazy to do it. But this was just...perfect. Tears are rolling down my face and I can't control them, you have made me cry like no other author has. And the part of the clock. Sleeping. That made a bitter smile appear on my face. After all the tears I shed while reading this, that only word made me smile, and that's how incredibly good you are as a writer. I could actually imagine what the Weasleys went through after Fred's death, and I liked that you didn't only do George's POV but all the family. and the flashbacks, god you killed me with those, especially in Percy's whom is not one of my favorite characters actually.

"He returns to his room, slamming the door behind him, unaware that in a few years time, he would give anything and everything to hear an explosion come from that room"

I really believed everyone's thoughts and feelings, and how much Fred's death has affected everyone in such distinct ways. I just love this so much, I can't even put it in words, this is definately one of my favorite fics I've ever read in my life.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
that was beautiful, truly beautiful. thank you for writing that. 3
Athena Dolos chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
The sleeping bit was quite quite quite right.
tahtiiawnuhFF chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
DAMMIT that was beautiful. I'm a sodding mess now. but it's okay. jeez. it's so irrevocably perfect. like. GAH. you really did a wonderful job. I can't contain my tears. George's section of it really just. the flood gates. and Molly's right before. it was the perfect order. the perfect emotional build up. really. please never stop writing.
crazyelf22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I already know what's going to happen, but every single time I read the part about Fred's death in Deathly Hallows, I'll get pretty teary. And, to be perfectly honest, I went the same way reading this. It's a perfect tribute to a beloved character.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »