Reviews for Traces
Aniketos chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow! Thats must be one of the most powerful h/c Fred stories I've ever read and I read alot of fanfic. All the characterisation were spot on and breathtakingly sad. SO MANY TEARS (sniffels). One thing thou, I would have loved to read your take on Harry and Hermione's view. Even thou it was a family thing they are practically Weasleys already. But yes You have a fan!
Smegs chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful... Made me cry.
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I have NEVER cried whilst reading a fanfic before this one. When I realized what it was about, I knew it was going to be sad, but I managed okay... until Molly found Fred's jumper.

*sniffle* I've been awash since that sentence, and each subsequent part brought more tears.

You see, I'm a twin. And while my sister and I have lived our own separate lives since we left home to go out on our own, I've always been aware that she was ithere/i, a mere email or phone call or car drive away. And this story reminded me that one day, one or the other of us will disappear from this life; something I've never really cared to think about much.

So this hit hard.

But I have to thank you for the last few paragraphs... and especially for the last line of the story. Yes, I think that I can handle this bit of kindness. iSleeping/i

Well done.
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
very well balanced never too dark or too light..perfect!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*sniffles*

Thank you for writing.
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
The last line made me cry...

Why did Fred have to die?
Melnoli chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I adored this review and then I got to the last two lines and just started crying. The end is amazing. Thank you.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
God, Fred stories always manage to make me smile and cry now.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This snapshot of the Weasley's lives in the aftermath of Fred's death is very touching and beautifully written. Their grief was honestly written, making it a bit hard to read, just as it was so painful to read about Fred's death originally. Thanks for sharing this story.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I got to Molly before I realised that I was crying, and only then because I sniffled. Of them all, Arthur, Molly and George's hit me hardest, but there's no room for comparison really - they all make your heart ache. Beautiful and tragic.

I'll be bringing my own box of tissues to the movie, I tell you that much!

Final line cued sound of despair from me. But it was the sort of happy one, because it's better than reading DEAD.

Lovely.

Gosh. Way to make me cry T_T
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
The whole story was so good and I was like really sad. but that ending almost made me cry. really really good job
siddyi chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This story was so sad, and yet there was a glimmer of... well, not exactly moving on, but moving forward. The death is devastating (I cried!) but each character is trying to remember the happy life Fred lived, instead of dwelling on his immature death. The structure of the story is brillant, with each character sharing their coping methods and memory. I liked how they were ordered (at least the last 3) based on their bond with Fred. This entire story was really well written, extremely emotional, and simply...spectacular. I'm usually not one for reading sad stories, but I really enjoyed this and the realness of the characters.

Just so you know, the end of this actually gave me goosebumps.
ILoveSadEndings chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
that was so sad! Amazingly written and perfectly sad.
iliads chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is so heartbreaking, I almost burst into tears while reading some of it. You're an extremely talented writer.
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 4/30/2011