Reviews for A Demon's Advice
TheFallenOnesEli chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i really like it and wish it had a few more chapters i dont really like stories like this but it caught my intrest again i wish it had a few more chapters
LastFallenAngel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
:D really good. I like this fanfic a lot. There are hardly any Muteness Spirel Fanfics so please write another. :)
Alice72 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
how cute is that
mariaafernandaa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
awww this is waay to cutee, I really enjoyeed it ,, are you planning to continue ? I hope you dooo :)
fangphantomhive chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Even though this story was really short, it was definitly very funny. I enjoyed it a lot.
Jaylea Nyx Felesian chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Gotta love the fluff! Very cute, the two of them arguing will never get old for me; ever! Anyhow, your writing is pretty good. It flows well with the words and you're pretty descriptive. However I would of liked to see more emotion between the two; as much as I like Ura's teasing I think you could of shown more of how it effected Yayoi.

I did want to point out this: He just loves to make her blood pressure rise, doesn't he? Personally for me I think it would of been better if you created it into Yayoi's though. He just loves to make my pressure rise, doesn't he? That sounds and reads much better to me.

Great Job!