Reviews for Not Right
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I loveit
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Tony should have remember he was dating EJ.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
*laughs* Love it! and the elevator so belongs to Gibbs!
marshmeg chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Overall this was a good story! Something that would result in me dying if it happened in the show! Constructively, I think it could of had a little more build up before the breakdown, a climax if you will. There were a few spelling errors and missed words that made it hard to read:/ Things like they're/there, soul/sole, his/her. That can be fixed with a simple read through! Good Job:)

-Megan (probalicious from Tumblr)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Cute ! I loved the u fall in love with ppl who die or who deserve to line . True and had some real sting ... loved the camera got a laugh out is that thanks for sharing
luzma chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
congratulation very goood your history..I likeeeee
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Does that mean that Gibbs approves as long as they keep it out of the office? :)
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I absolutely loved this, do not listen to the coward who can't even get an account to fess up to the crappy and incorrect review that you were given. This is really good and not OOC at all! It's really very good and amusing and it's exactly how I'd see Tiva happening if it happened now when EJ was still here!

There were a few gramatical errors (and I'm pretty sure I just spelled that wrong) but it's nothing compared to the great oneshot it is (:
apedarling chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
hahaha, I really liked that! nice job!
What are you 12 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OoC much? neither of them would ever behave like that and you know it.

You've resorted the Tiva default format of perfect Ziva and idiot Tony with a dash of Mills and Boon.

It's a shame, because structurally and grammatically you write very well.
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I noticed a few grammerical errors like: but instead of butt. I would recommend reading it over and trying to fix a fee of them. Still it was pretty good.
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
A fantastic fic, wish that really happened on the show. I miss the TIVA fun on the show, it seems like the partnership (banter and teasing) is completely gone from the show and they don't have fun together anymore. Or maybe it's my imagination?