Reviews for Liar Game: Requiem
Aimee chapter 6 . 1/4
Hello, I know you haven't uploaded in a while I really really love this story and I was wondering if you were going to continue writing?
xxCharlieTheDreamerxx chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Oh this is starting to get really interesting I hope you can find the time to continue
Felicia Lau chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Liked the twist that there's a traitor in Akiyama and Nao's grp and its rrly cool how Akiyama uncovered it. Makes me excited for the next chapter! :D
ihyoi chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
ugoiio
bluejamist chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Thank God for the comment before me. My brain's too lazy to read all the rules in this game of yours, let alone scout for loopholes. But, I agree with you; the LG fandom needs more psychological warfare, so I'm with you in this endeavour, all the way to the gritty or happy end. I hope, if you decide to write this, you'll use our beloved LG characters and maintain their personalities.

Good luck!
Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
How do the teams work, exactly? Are the three groups playing against each other, or do the group members face each other? I'm going to assume that the teams join forces and whichever team has most jewels wins.

The obvious strategy would be to have two players buy the 500,000 box and everyone else buy the 400,000 box each round. Then there's still 800,000 left to buy jewels with.

Then again, depending on whether the amount of jewels is still displayed after the tenth round passes, an Akiyama-like strategy would be to have everyone buy the 100,000 box for ten rounds. Everyone would still have 5,000,000 with which to buy jewels - but not many jewels, so they can create a false dichotomy between Yokoya and Harimoto. Then, if Harimoto isn't winning already, Nao could give Harimoto's team a bunch of money so they can all afford the 500,000 boxes every round, giving them an edge over Yokoya's team. Yokoya-tachi would be getting desperate, so Akiyama-tachi would offer to pay them each the 5,000,000 they need to be safe in exchange for all their jewels. Not everyone is going to agree - so they'll still have 5,000,000 left over when they're done bargaining. With Yokoya-tachi's jewels combined with their jewels and buying all 500,000 boxes every round, they're likely to emerge victorious regardless of Harimoto's luck with the 500,000 boxes.

Of course, that's only a nascent strategy not taking into account what Yokoya or Harimoto might be doing; most likely, there's be a bunch of spying and fake strategies going on, and every strategy will need revision. But off the top of my head, that seems to be a reasonable thing to do, at least at first.

With all due respect,

~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

Yeah, I enjoy myself doing things like this
tehquila.mockingburd chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
So I'm like half asleep here, so I'm not one to trust on finding loopholes - but I really like your idea here! I would love it if you started up this fan fiction and I would definitely read it! I've subscribed :)