Reviews for The Sleepover
dreamer 3097 chapter 11 . 4/29
A good story
A.Baroness chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
This was just soooo romantic! Really lovely. I think this might be my favorite so far!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I remember reading a lemon of this a long time ago and I'm laughing at reading it again, but in a different view.
markaleen chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
This was so beautifully writen! I couldnt stop reading!
leighann415 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Oh wow, just love the end! :) Perfect way to end the story...I'm glad she got everything worked out with Frasier & Martin. I def. wish this was how "Daphne Hates Sherry" had ended! :)
leighann415 chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Aww...Love the hugs in this chapter! So very sweet. :) *sigh*
samanddianefan10 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Oh I'm glad things worked out for everyone, well except for Sherry who's starting to grow on me but this is a fabulous ending to a really wonderful story- thank you
Anne Oying chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Phew! It was all just a Frasier-esqe misunderstanding, yay! ;P

I love the last bit on the balcony, it's just too adorable!

*sigh* if only the real episode ended like this...
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Where do I start? You know I love the use of the balcony. *Sigh* The Frasier/Daphne/Martin stuff, which I always love for the "Aww" factor! And I'm glad you found a believable way to explain Frasier supposedly throwing Daphne out. Not that I ever doubted you would ! :)
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Oh, this was SO worth the wait! (As I knew it would be, I might add!) I love how Niles comforts her and says she can stay forever. *melts*
leighann415 chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
I hope this means they will be together after this...These two new chapters are just adorable! And so melt-worthy. Niles always attending to Daphne. So sweet, and in-character. This is def. one of my favorite stories of yours! :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
she called him the most wonderful man she's ever known... that's a good sign I'd say! lovely writing as always
Anne Oying chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
"Now he knew he must be in Heaven... because Daphne had made him eternally happy."

*dies*
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
Aw, once again, Niles is just so cute here, nearly fainting after what happened in bed, then making her this perfect breakfast. It's

just so sweet! And I think it goes w/o saying that I want to see more. :)
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
I love how Niles is in this chapter. Of course he'd want to do everything he can for her. :) I hope this leads to what I think it will. Can't wait for more!