Reviews for The Sleepover
BaronessBlixen chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
This was just soooo romantic! Really lovely. I think this might be my favorite so far!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I remember reading a lemon of this a long time ago and I'm laughing at reading it again, but in a different view.
markaleen chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
This was so beautifully writen! I couldnt stop reading!
leighann415 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Oh wow, just love the end! :) Perfect way to end the story...I'm glad she got everything worked out with Frasier & Martin. I def. wish this was how "Daphne Hates Sherry" had ended! :)
leighann415 chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Aww...Love the hugs in this chapter! So very sweet. :) *sigh*
samanddianefan10 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Oh I'm glad things worked out for everyone, well except for Sherry who's starting to grow on me but this is a fabulous ending to a really wonderful story- thank you
Anne Oying chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Phew! It was all just a Frasier-esqe misunderstanding, yay! ;P

I love the last bit on the balcony, it's just too adorable!

*sigh* if only the real episode ended like this...
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Where do I start? You know I love the use of the balcony. *Sigh* The Frasier/Daphne/Martin stuff, which I always love for the "Aww" factor! And I'm glad you found a believable way to explain Frasier supposedly throwing Daphne out. Not that I ever doubted you would ! :)
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Oh, this was SO worth the wait! (As I knew it would be, I might add!) I love how Niles comforts her and says she can stay forever. *melts*
leighann415 chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
I hope this means they will be together after this...These two new chapters are just adorable! And so melt-worthy. Niles always attending to Daphne. So sweet, and in-character. This is def. one of my favorite stories of yours! :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
she called him the most wonderful man she's ever known... that's a good sign I'd say! lovely writing as always
Anne Oying chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
"Now he knew he must be in Heaven... because Daphne had made him eternally happy."

*dies*
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
Aw, once again, Niles is just so cute here, nearly fainting after what happened in bed, then making her this perfect breakfast. It's

just so sweet! And I think it goes w/o saying that I want to see more. :)
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
I love how Niles is in this chapter. Of course he'd want to do everything he can for her. :) I hope this leads to what I think it will. Can't wait for more!
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
awesome chapter.. please dont leave us in suspense for too long, not after an ending like that! Poor Niles in such torture and Daphne has no clue. This story gets better and better with each passing chapter. Thank you for helping to keep this board alive, I know I've said it before but its worth mentioning again