Reviews for Lost in the Ocean
sleeptalker1 chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
You really let us into Jacob's head with this one - yep he's as me mental as I thought!
twilightladies chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Yay! Bella knows about edward - cant wait for the reunion!

And totally love your Jasper he's so cute!
AELGP chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
YAY! Bella now knows about Edward! I'm so excited for Edward to see her. I just hope he remembers her right away.

How cute is Jasper? Man he's a good man for sure. I love the fact that he's moving to the island to live with Bella and Alice. He's going to make them both so damn happy.

Good job babe.
pixie-belle88 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
love Jasper ... Love u its that simple
kewlwhip chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
Such a sweet chapter. I love it. It amazes me to see how your writing style has grown over the last few months. Great job dear, your talent is limit-less
Buttonsboo77 chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
oh we are getting closer to the meeting xx
Buttonsboo77 chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
Hi... sorry for reviewing so late! Yay! Emmett , and I love your Emmett.. So Sat? lol
AELGP chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Yay! we're getting to the big reveal. I'm so excited for E and B to meet again. I hope Edward snaps right out of it the moment he lays eyes on her.

As for Rose, well I'm so glad not only for her but for Cris as well that she was strong enough to leave Aro. I'm beyond thrilled that his ass is in jail too.

Em, well what can I say, you've written him as if he is "the" perfect man. *sigh* I'm a hopeless romantic.

Well done love.
twilightladies chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Aww i love your Emmett, how cute is he? Absolutely panting fir an E/B reunion! :)

Great work :) x
kewlwhip chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
You are awesome!

I love rose and Em, can't wait for more. I also am excited to see how B&E work!

*mwah*
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 19 . 9/25/2011
Thank you for the update, sweetie. I was thinking Bella would find out about Edward here. Well, I guess we will have to wait for that.

Best,

X0X0
fairywairy chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
Bella is back! I actually really like Rose too! Please please let her be with Emmett, he sounds kinda hot already! Great update!
fairywairy chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Jasper is so ... Jasper! I love his character and the way he stood up for his Sister shows how much of a great guy he is! And we met daddy Swan! Well done on this chapter, DV is not a easy subject for most to read or write and you done a brilliant job.
pixie-belle88 chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
Well ... Isnt Emmett charming! Cant wait to see more of him. Love the sneaking about to smoke.. mmm who does this remind me of? Love ya dolly *mwah*
twilightladies chapter 18 . 9/19/2011