Reviews for Lost in the Ocean
AELGP chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
First I just want to say, what an asshole Aro is! I'm thrilled that Jasper took his ass out and that Rose was strong enough to end this said relationship.

I'm feel for cris poor kid! No child should ever have to endure abuse..

Anyhow love, sorry that it has taken me so long to read and send my feedback. I've just been so damn busy lately.

I'm also sorry that this story is coming to an end, but I'm excited to see the situation resolve it's self...

Oh what we have to look forward to in the upcoming weeks.

well done

April.
AELGP chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Edward is ALIVE! YAY! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how Bella reacts to the news... I hope she runs right down to that hospital and he remembers her right away :)

Well done

April
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
Thanks for the update sweetie. Hope Jasper is right and Rose can get rid of Aro once and for all.

X0X0
Buttonsboo77 chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
Sweet, intense, emotionally charged chapter. I loved the way Jasper came to his Sisters defence and then the Chief! Gotta love charlie!
pixie-belle88 chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
I love Jasper but you know this :) awesome chapter, DV isnt a easy thing to write or read but you done awesome dolly. Luv you *mwah*
kewlwhip chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
Heavy chApter but you did a great job! Love ya!
Buttonsboo77 chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Yay! you updated Sunday, yet here I am on a Monday! So Glad Alice was the one to find Edward. Cant wait to see how this goes! xx
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Thank you for the update, sweetie!

So happy that Alice found him.

Awesome!

xoxo
kewlwhip chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Awesome chapter! Love ya sweetie!
twilightladies chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Definitely happy! Cant wait for the E/B reunion!

Great chapter :)
pixie-belle88 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
HE'S ALIVE! Oh Alice how I adore your little self! And Doc Riley... I'm liking this Doc already hope we get more of him! love ya *mwah*
twilightladies chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
Dont hide for to long - we need an update! That was a friggin awesome chapter, keep up the good work sweetie! X
AELGP chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
I swear you're getting better and better within each and every chapter you write!

I have to say your writing here is so damn good. Every single detail had me at the edge of my seat. The cliffy well you're killing me! lol

But I'm patient and I can wait to see what happens. I love when you write ? point of view! Which I'm pretty sure is Edward's lol I love reading his thoughts.

WELL, well done!
pixie-belle88 chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Tinker Bell ! it fits this Alice! You know i love you, I love this story and I love Alice, this is all. You better be writing !
Buttonsboo77 chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
I'm officially dragging you out of hiding! You cant hide you have to write! Oh Alice! loved the Tinker Bell reference. Poor ?pov ;) He trying so hard. Awesome as always !
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »