Reviews for Lost in the Ocean
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Hey! Thank you for the update bb:)

I am guessing the visitor is Alice?

Best,

kewlwhip chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
You are awesome! I have said it a lot but it's true! ThAnks so much for the kind mention and thanks for being a wonderful friend.

Your story is amazing just like the author. Keep up the good work!
kewlwhip chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
good chapter babe! it gives us a snapshot of the story from a different angle. GREAT JOB!

I have missed you so much! LOVE YA *mwah*
twilightladies chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
Welcome back!

Great chapter! :) cant wait for nxt update!
AELGP chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
Great chapter bb, can't wait to see what's going to take place at the hospital ;0
Buttonsboo77 chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
hey you, its Monday ... not Saturday!. Welcome back, and what a great chapter, Alice is great! love the bounce in her step. Cant wait until she gets to the hospital ...
pixie-belle88 chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
oh we are getting closer to the hospital ! love it, love you, love Alice, loved the dance! mwah
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Hey! Welcome back, bb!

Thank you for the update. I am wondering how this fits into the bigger picture. I don't recall Alice knowing the Cullens, but maybe I have forgotten that.

Oh well, I am sure you will make everything clear soon:) Awesome!

pixie-belle88 chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
I love you ... this is all
Buttonsboo77 chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Ok, Jacob... needs to be sectioned, seriously! The guy has gone loco crazy. I liked this chapter all from Jaconb's pov, gives us a insight to who Jacob really is!. Brill as always xx
AELGP chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
Okay, so you know I hate Jake, but damn is he obsessed with Bella. He's starting to scare the hell out of me. She needs to get as far away from him as possible. I fear that he's going to do something more dangerous then just beating up some friend.

So you've got me very intrigued here sweetheart.

Hope you enjoy your vacation.

April
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Hey sweetie, thank you for the new chapter! Good to see what a selfserving jerk Jake is!

Hope Bella doesn't fall for it.

Best,

twilightladies chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter, love seeing Jacobs POV, although he is a bit of a douche! lol

already looking forward to the next chapter!
fairywairy chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Jacob Black... you are DELUSIONAL!I like how we got to see into his stupid mind, boy does he have anger issues! Awesome update, enjoy your vacation!
TWILIFE2011 chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
Another good chapter and it was intense in some parts and pulled on my heart strings great job babe x
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »