Reviews for ClusterFudge
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I'm pretty sure that I need a cold shower from this story because it was amazingly hot.

You have my mouth watering for more Miz/JoMo/Chris!
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Well Wes had the time of his life, and Randy was more then happy to help me out. Hope to see more of this pairing.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Yay for smutfest! I love MorJiz and think we should definitely have more of that! Wes sounds amazing and puttin him with Orton is perfect!
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Ooh yay, Wes and Randy did it! And I loved Jeff's last text. So funny.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
See previous review for Chapter 2 LOL (I didn't get the alert for Chapter 2 for some reason, but glad I was able to read it now), but I stand by my previous review...Just please Randy get that DAMN ferrett OFF your face! NOW! Good to read Randy being randy with someone other than Cena for a change!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
ok, if I Can stop wiggling enough to actually type...LOVED it...ALL of it. Adam and good boy lol in the same sentence LOL not possible. Beautiful and Adam, Bratty and Adam yes, but good naw...good thing Jeff is smart! LOVED the threesome with Jeri Mizi and Morrie...so powerful and so true, in this situation, Morrie really does top from the bottom and it works perfectly for them...great harmony. Oh may I bow down and worship at your writng feet please. I consider my co-written story fairly good, and my Chradam are special(to me anyway), but nothing I can write can even START to compare with your talents. Thank you for sharing with the class! And I look forward to more.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
hehe, Randy and Wes finally did the dirty deed, and there was even a little bit of Jedam in between. LOL. I liked it. I hope you write more soon.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Well it looks like everyone except Wesley and Randy that is. Maybe nexy chapter.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Smut Parade? LOL. I absolutly love the Jedam in this chapter, especially when Adam breaks free of the rope and takes control of what he wants, seems like something he would do. Mike/Morrison/Chris, not my favourite threesome but I respect them and the way you write them, so I liked it. And I like the Christian/Matt in this as well, Christian got to be on top, lucky him.

Definetly love to read more.
redsandman99 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Wow. *fans self off* I need like the coldest shower ever after all that hotness
Demoniac B Scorpio chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
all your sex scenes are hot but i love the Christia/Matt one
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like Wes already. He's acting exactly as i would in such a situation. I like how he wonders if he's not comfortable w/ himself. It shows he has intelligence & insight as well as socially awkward.

Sorry, Jay-Jay. Adam has to live w/ Jeff's puppy dog eyes. If he can withstand that, he can resist anything. Jeff's puppy dog face is second only to Adam's own.

Aww, anniversary! How long? Oh, it doesn't matter, it's sweet. & it deserves a celebration. Hell, every day they're together should be a celebration. We should all celebrate the beauty that is Jedam.

"That's right. We'll be busy." Adam smiled proudly. "Fucking." Jeff added jovially,' *giggles* Thanks, Capt. Obvious. I'm glad he left no room for doubt.

Matt, you lie. You totally want to hear Jeff & Adam doin it. Naughty Jay. Adam knows his fucking look far too well. *snort*

"You're not Hardy enough to dominate me." Jay answered, folding his arms." I love this so much. It just cracks me up. Ooh, Hardycestuous rumors? Yes, let's hear them! xD And of course Jeri has to put his 2 cents in. The rumors say Jeff popped Matty's cherry? Now that's a rumor i want to hear ALL about! :P

OOOOH. Jay is NOT happy with Matt's little fib. And Jericho knows exactly what's in store. Makes sense that he'd know Jay's body language. LOL poor Matt! His manly reputation is ruined. Don't worry, Matty. There's no shame in being dominated by Daddy Jay.

Yeah, how does Jay know if Jeff & Adam swap or not? They could. If they wanted to. :P

Roanoke? What happened in Roanoke? I want to know what happened in Roanoke! Hmmm, they didn't mention an orgy after the shower... that doesn't mean it didn't happen. :P Mmm, & i'm just gonna sit here and imagine the shower sex. And the 'throes of passion.'Just for a minute.

*snerk* King Loud-Mouth. Mean, Matthew! Yeah, words!

Eek, poor Wes! Shy little thing. I know exactly how he feels! Oooh, kinky Daddy wants a threesome. That's something i would def not resist, no matter how shy. Mmm, to be in a Misty sammich... nope, no coaxing needed here.

'Jay looked over at Matt and shook his head. "You really are no fun." "Not what you said last night." Matt smirked.' *giggle*

Toys! VIBRATING toys! I can't wait to see what Jeff & Adam are going to do with those!

Mmm, hot, sweaty Morrison. Getting showered by Jericho & Miz. Yeah, i don't know about Wes, but i'm totally jealous.

Aww, Wes has a crush. Has he tried bringing Randy a cheeseburger? ;) Sweet of Jay not to call him out. I don't blame Randy a bit; i wouldn't want to be on the other end of an Adam bitch-fit.

Wes is braver than i. He actually tried to talk to him, lol. Yes, i think he totally wants Randy to bite. Raped? Can't rape the willing, lol. When you say 'fuzzy rainbows. i think of Randy protecting a cache of different flavored lollipops that had been dropped on the carpet. O.o Life over or not, Wes... it's happening.

Aw, they just kickeed his pretty ass out with nothing but a pat on the butt. He's gonna be in for a long night. I hope.

Love this. I love how you make them interact, it's so vivid and fun. Adore Wes's name and its inspirations, it's just perfect. I'm totally down with tons of sweatty hott man-on-man sex. And i can't wait to see what you do with Wes. I completely trust that you can create a well-rounded, fully fledged original character. I love that you're branching out & experiment with your writing. You grow more with every story, and i'm loving that i get to be here to watch it. Eagerly awaiting the next chap, & i'm SO happy we're both writing again. So happy to read new stuff from you. Love this story and you so much!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Well the stage is set can't wait to see what happens from here.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Those boys and their rooming issues, I swear... *shakes head at them* Loved it like always and can't wait for more
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Loved it! Looking forward to more...espcially Jerico/Miz/Morrison...ah if only it were my dream team though. Adam and Chris...those two are alway the pair in my little world...but I love Adam and Jeff together too! Espcailly the way you write them.