Reviews for Someone Like You
tees chapter 1 . 4/5
The song "Let Her Go" by Passenger kept playing in my head as I was reading this. Awesome job writing this!:) One of the few stories where I don't dislike Finn. He's grown up a bit here and his reaction to Faberry is relatable and believable. I was hoping he'd ask Quinn and Rachel how they happened, mostly so the story would be longer and bc I NEVER get tired of Faberry happening.;) Hehe.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I had to search for this one shot. I remember reading it a very long time ago and it stood out to me. I always wondered what happened afterwards. I'm sure Rachel knew how Quinn acted towards Finn. Because Rachel is a very smart girl who can read Quinn like a book. She knows that Quinn deep down was always an insecure woman. I always imagined Rachel lightheartedly yet with a fierce intimacy that she has nothing to worry about and that she (Quinn) is the who deserves Rachel. I always imagine this being turn point to realizing she deserves Rachel.

To me I didn't know if I felt sorry for Finn. I always interpretated Finn's actions in this story as one of someone who wanted relive his glory days and Rachel represented that. Anyway, I'm sure I'm overreaching on my theories here. Thank you for a solid one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
that was sweet good job
xMinipizzax chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I'm typing this on my phone and I can't just hold "w" down so I'm literally putting in all that effort.

And I'm STILL creepin' on your stories.
TheThinIce chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really like this.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
WOW THAT WAS REALLY GOOD. YOU COULD THE EMOTION RADIATING OFF OF QUINN WHEN SHE WAS SHOWING THE PHOTO ALBUMS. GREAT JOB :)
malexfaith chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is great. I'm not a fan of Finn, but it was great to see him being the bigger man. Thanks heaps for sharing
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Well he did have to, 'Gotta Go My Own Way'.

And so did Rachel.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awesome story. I'm glad you made Finn a bit more likable, despite his initial intentions. Quinn's reactions were so like Quinn.
A chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I kinda like Finn now...

Haha! Great story :)
anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
one of the best stories i have read.
WinterAquair chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I think this is about one of the best stories I've ever read. I loved everything about it, including the prompt idea. I just... I'm in love with it!
angelic tourniquet chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Look at me! All reviewing and stuff! :D I really like the way you wrote Quinn in this piece. She's sort of deliciously... confidently calm and possessive, somewhat aloof actually. Until the oh so subtle "this woman is mine" gesture on the couch. What I love about Quinn in this fic is her absolute control, and the way she shows it off. Not in a physical sense at all, she knows she's won, there's no reason to parade it around.

As I said to you before, the wedding album scene was sublime! Just beautifully written and executed. And the cherry on top is seeing Finn in his rightful place, OUT OF THEIR LIVES. :D Well done! Loved it.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Quinn's tact (or semi-lack there of) made me smile.

I really like this.
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really really like this story.

Maybe it's cause I enjoy seeing Finn defeated.

Maybe its cause of the faberry fluff.

Mostly though I'd say its the reality and ending I like most of all.

Great job, id love to see more stories from you :)