Reviews for Standstill
lil' boothy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! I can totally see this happening in a GG episode. It'd be great if you can continue it!
msfriday22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I liked this a lot. It seems like the beginning of something bigger! I liked Dan standing up to Blair!
slayerboy2009 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
you did wonderful wonderful please let us have more!
Hella chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved it, you respected entirely the two characters and didn't make the hole relationship too fluffy.
You'veMadeYourBed chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You did awesome, I really liked it :) xx
Kat SaaLe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hi there, i really liked it... i just hope you would continue or made it longer... giving us the Dair ending we all want! ) Great writing...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was very, very good :) Like everybody else has said, you've kept both of them in character, and the mannerisms are spot on - I can really see them acting this out. Oblige the masses and give us an in character happy ending? Also, I refuse to belive dan/blair is over. There's too much fangirling and lead up for the writers to mess it up (I hope)
bwlm2011 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
is this really a 1 shot?... this story is good, i hope you continue it... blair is insensitive but i still like her... :D
InsertBrillianceHere chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awwwwwwwww that was sad! hahahah poor Dan and Blair! I don't think you should stop here, I think you should continue with a few more chapters and maybe give them a happy ending? Please? This was really well written and completely believable - if only the GG writers would do a scene something like this!
bluebaby1219 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
My heart broke for the Donut. This would be an amazing scene to have on the show. I can see Penn and Leighton saying those lines and killing the scene (as they usually do, those two are excellent together)

It'll get the ball rolling for Dan and Blair to DARE to DAIR.

Excellent one-shot. :) Don't you want to continue?
Nicole chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was brilliant - the angst! The characters were spot on, I can't believe this is your first Gossip Girl fic. You should definitely write more.
lonelyteardrops chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was absolutely lovely. I loved the angst, and how realistic it was. I would love to see this on the show. I almost teared up.

You are a fabulous writer and DB were written not at all OOC. Keep it up! Definitely write more fics :)
flame81 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I rarely review anything and by that I mean never. But your piece moved me and hopefully you will consider turning it into a multichapter story. I especially loved how you described Blairs realization and the not-acting-on-it part of both, because that would have been the way it would have been done on the show if we at all became a Dan confession scene.
marcela.ferreira chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Lovely! Congratulations!

Do you think about turning this into a multichapter?
chiara chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
this was soooo sad. Really touching. I would love to see it on screen, even though it'd broke my heart. Well done!:)