Reviews for Cow Tipping
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Cute! Somehow the thought of Dean Winchester and cow tipping just made me laugh out loud. Especially since it was a bull instead of a cow!

Nicely done.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Again, brilliant job writing the boys at that age. Could so imagine Dean going cow tipping, or bull pushing as it turned out, and Sam being revolted by watching a vet stick his arm up a cow's backside! Brilliant banter, could picture it all in my head as I read. Perfect! :)
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
…Of course Sam would have tried to go vegetarian. You do such a good job of capturing everyone's personality. And cow-tipping, of course, is just inherently funny. :)
Catsluver chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Fun read. I liked the calf turning part! So cute.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Cute. Nice quiet brotherly moments are hard to come by. I liked the detail of why John disliked humidity.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awesome! Love this for SO MANY reasons. Would you like them numerically or alphabetically?

1. I love the way Sam and Dean are just shooting the sh!t in the room.

2. I love the descriptive language you use.

3. I can totally see it and hear it so authentically were the voices of each of the Winchesters!

4. I actually got to see that particular FFA demonstration in high school. Also, the whole slaughter demo which wasn't nearly as disturbing as I thought it would be... what does that say about me? Huh.

5. I love how you portrayed John, both in the way the boys percieve him nd in his actions. Dad came back from 'Nam also cursing in Vietnamese also in Japanese. Weird.

6. Etc etc etc- good job!
Ashes of Winter chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I like it lol the only thing i would have done differently is used a Holstein bull instead,they are mean SOB's! anywho this was great, made me laugh!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Cute, really cute. It made me think of a friend in Nebraska, stuck in "cow country." I like your humorous style.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh this brings back so many memories! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Delightful story! It's nice to read a "boys will be boys" kind of tale with no monsters or hurting. Well done.
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
A great oneshot that made me laugh so much. I don't know whether Dean would use quite so many swear words, but otherwise this was brilliant. It was so good to read something that was just about Dean getting to be a typical rebellious teen for once! Not many writers could pull that off.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Made me smile on a not so good !