Reviews for Locking Up The Sun
alexandra.knight.12914 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
I can't wait for next chapie. And please no more Sappy. JK Hehe I just wanted to rhyme because I'm weird like that! :P Really can't wait for an update on this if their is one. O.O
ShiroIchigo chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
NOOOO update! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Omg noooooooo please update why r u so crule TTTT dont leave us with such a cliffy ¡_¡
LunaSetsuna chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Please don't give up on this story its one of my favorites this is the first time i've commented, i normally don't due to not knowing what to say. i understand it antsy but that's what bleach is im sorry its taken me this long to realize how close to being stopped this fic is.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
-_- you left it!
Yuurei no Chu chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Mwahahahahahaha! Reread this fanfic and remembered I reviewed as Chu no Ame before when I first found this precious and beautiful gem.
Will Shiro protect his love? Or will Ichigo die?! :3
Chu no Ame chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
Yo! :-)
I am totally in love with this story! The plot is so intresting and the characters are still themselves! XD XD Please update this story soon, pretty please! Don't leave us hanging at such a terrible cliffy...It is mean...
Hope you have an awesome 2013 3
-Chu
Maelstrom Thrysos chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
This is amazing. Plz continue.
Akuma No Asahin chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
ahhh please continue
Akuma No Asahin chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
lol really funny
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
love it. Iwant to see what happens to ichigo when his heart gets taken and how shiro will take it. love the story update soon
Akira Namikaze chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Pleasecontinue as I would like to know what happens in the next chapter
LunaSetsuna chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Oh man i love your works i cant wait to read more good luck im routing for you
lito.dellamas chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
pls cont this
lhiethoe chapter 18 . 5/16/2012
pls continue this pic. i lov ichi the way he lov his hichi-nii-san. pls.. prt 3 is cominh im so excited. godbless