Reviews for Secret Liaison
Please finish this!
Please update this! It's very original and well written. Please finish it!
Little Dii -LD chapter 7 . 5/23
Next chapter PLEASE!
Hilecticicey chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
This is fantastic, I love how innocent Harry is and are adorably obtuse. Please update!
WhySoSerious94 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Holy crap that was hot.
moviemistress452 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Love this story so far! Can't wait for the update!
Shae Vizla chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Harry is very innocent in this story, it's quite of sweet. It's coherant with his background. He's totally clueless and don't understand that Draco wouldn't do this with him if he wasn't attrated to him.
Melien chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I love this fic! I just re read it. Please update soon! Can't wait for more...
IvyRen chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Please? This is fantastic, I've been waiting forever for a new chapter. The character's setup is so unpredictable and amazing, I don't want it to end.
ShalieRayne chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Oh please please please update soon! i love it!
WitchRavenFox chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Well I am loving this, it's fantastic to read back to back. Harry, bless him, but clueless really, and Draco is obviously into him. They have a communication problem between them. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Peaceandunity chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Great Job! update asap.
HaruHaruGD chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Oh, no! I can't believe you ended it there. I can't wait for the next update. Harry and Draco need to talk, clearly. I really love this story. :)
SadieRose chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Harry is such a damn tease. Draco is finally getting a little heartbreak.. Poor baby!
HPmeghan7474 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Yay an update! I love this story. Poor Harry, he just doesn't get it. There needs to be a bit more feelings involved or Harry's just gonna be confused forever :) I can't wait to find out what Draco was so indignant about! Great chapter! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »