Reviews for Unknown DNA
Space Foxes chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Meep!

I am very much liking the sound of this!

Caskette!

Please update soon!

Theta Sigma
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Kate was about to notify the next of kin about the murder when Lanie came in and announced the body is missing and so are all her notes! I loved how Rick thought his CIA cover up theory was going to be right this time. I loved how Kate told the Captain and he ordered the building to be secured! I loved how Kate and Rick were going to the Morgue to talk to Lanie. I loved how Rick found a clue and Kate thinks she recognized the symbol! Please continue!
KACartwright chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This sort of stuff is right up my alley.

Try going into the darker side of the crime. If you've seen "The Third Man" you might remember Castle mentioning That he is highly paid to think like a bad guy. Maybe write something along those lines.

Great start and I can't wait to read more.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I love this story! I love that the victim had his head nearly torn off his neck! Please update soon!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ok a normal setup for a case. I wonder what could snap a persons neck like that! I love this story! Please update soon!
Lily Wolf chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Good start! Please tell me Beckett's going to be a transgenic too! It would be so cool! I saw the sneak peek too in the hotel room and I had the exactely same reaction! lol