Reviews for Sharpened Blade
Hilarious.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
awesome
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Lol I feel sorry for any guy who try's to ask Holiday out while Six is there
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I know this has been published long time ago but, in my search of something Holix that could make laugh I found this and I just needed the summary to feel interested in this fic.

I totally loved it3

I want to read more humor from you!

I can totally see Six doing this 3 3 3
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
So funny! lol. I know, published ages ago, but it still doesn't stop me from reviewing. -

Scrape. Scrape. Scrape.

Me: What?

Six: You didn't see this until now?

Me: Well, no duh.

Six: *glares*

Me: Sorry for not noticing! ...Better?

Six: ...relatively.

Me: *rolls eyes* Jerk.

SHHHRRRIIIEEEEKKKKK!

*shoves Six down a well* aaanyways, this is great. :) Subtle is correct! *leans on Six's head to stop him climbing out of the well* Favourited this! :D

xXSpiritKeeperXx
Anticsareme chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aw so cute!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hahahaha. This is too hilarious. I can almost see Six just sitting there. Nice job.
Nicky chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
SHRRRIEEEEEKKK. SHRIEEEKKK. .

write more like this!
Cybra chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was great fun to read. Six's subtle-yet-not "BACK OFF!" signal gave me a good giggle as did Holiday's frustration with him over it. Especially when it seemed she was about to figure him out.

If I can offer a minor bit of constructive criticism, in the paragraph when she's starting to put two and two together, you could cut everything out after "Come to think of it..." since Holiday's going through her thinking progress when talking to Six. Considering that it's not a huge break between then and when she's talking to Six, presenting the information twice is redundant. If it had been two or three chapters down the road, then, yeah, the reader might've forgotten that tiny detail and repeating it would've been fine. Make sense?
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very cute and so like Six. Awesome!
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh my dearest River, you should try humor more often. The idea of it is so soothing, unlike the sounds of Six and his katanas. 'cause seriously, I was cracking up so bad... And I love how Cesar was the poor victim. He's so hilarious! (Although with the last episode, I'm not so sure what to think of him anymore...) And I would LOVE to see Rex's reaction to Cesar asking Holiday out since, ya know, Rex has a little thing for Holiday... Haha! Cesar just isn't so smart sometimes... Poor guy. Love him.

But seriously, try humor more often! It suits you, Riv!

~Sky
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hehehe
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh my lord, this totally made my night! I can totally see Six being passive aggressively threatening in the background! This is too brilliant for words! Wonderful job, my friend! Absolutely brilliant writing! 8D
purpleanime chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
LOLZ I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING!

great job! way too funny in a nice subtle way!