Reviews for Voices in the Night
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
So sad and sweet.
resett chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was awesomely sweet and sad. It has a combination of love and angst unique! I must say lately I've thinking of this chapter and something similar like this popped into my mind. I would have liked to Holiday to go and talk to Rex, give him some comfort, but after reading the before the last pharagrap I understood why you didn't. I loved this piece, it was really nice.
JenRex chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
thank you so much it was really sweet to hear doc. cared so much about rex
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I rather love this. The ending of that episode was a real shocker to me and it would be nice to hear a little more about Rex's family. We didn't even get to see the photo of the Salazar boys and their father.

I like how you first dealt with Holiday's concern for her adopted son and explained Rex's situation when he was with ZAG-RS. The switching of the narrative focus is a good technique since it will give the reader more than they could get from just Holiday's point of view.

Lovely piece of work.
Miki chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Is sky your trade mark?
charm545 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I would have asked "who is Rex Salazar." Maybe there could have been something about him. Great job anyway!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
wow this makes perfect sense! if i were in rex's situation i'd be doing the exact same thing. but zag'r's being rex's mother's voice talking, that was just not seen coming! but i think it was nice to put holiday in this. i found out along time ago, like right after the 'frostbite' episode premered, that dr. holiday and zag'r's are played by the same woman. at first i didn't like the show but after watching 'frostbite' it kind've got interesting. then i tried bringing myself up to speed by watching the episodes before then. 'the archetect' and 'gravity' i just wish they had foreshadows that her voice was rex's mom talking. though i never would've thought she'd be his mother's voice, she just always sounded so evil, then again it's holiday's actress 2. loved ur story. it was pretty sweet(:
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
So emotional and sweet. This was soo nice.

It is very likely that Rex would go to ZAG-RS to just hear the voice since he can't remember anything and he would feel the weight of the doubt in him, of who to trust. Who to believe. I myself am writing something that happened after "Written In Sand" and I am glad someone also thought about this when they saw the episode. I mean, who wouldn't?

Hope you keep on the good work! :)
Epistle chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. This is beautifully written. I like Holiday in the background and how Rex just wants to hear ZAG-RS speak. It was a great yet tender moment. It's sad as well. Caesar (that's how I spell it, but I don't know if I'm correct) seemed fine in the beginning, and I never gave much thought about his agenda. But now that Van Kleiss has had his moment to speak, I'm doubting him.
Riza-san chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved this.

You managed to give it just the right tinge of bitter-sweetness - not overly sappy and out of character, but believable and strangely melancholic at the the same time.

I am inclined to believe that Cesar is hiding something, even though it may not necessarily be what Van Kleiss said it was. I don't think the writers would introduce such a now-major character into the show without giving him some dark past. It should be interesting to see what the show reveals in the next couple of weeks!

Reading your story and the mother-son relation between Rex and Doctor Holiday embedded in it reminds me how much I love this show.

Well done!
Emma chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
naw, this was brilliant, I really like it,zag-rs and holiday sound the same too, sure they have the same voice actor but is their v oices sounding the same accidental or is it planned... hmmmmm. just a fact for the thought bubble :) anywho loved your writing very good and keep it up!
Kristie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved it..thanks for putting to light that Rex wasn't ok after the ordeal like it seemed to portray. They didn't show results of injuries either lol more chapters please'
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awesome~! I feel so bad for Rex, though...
Aperson chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
O.O This is really, really good!

I won't lie- I did skip over a few sections that seemed wordy, but the main gist of the piece is... moving. I've never had a piece of fanfiction actually make me /feel/ something.

Yours did. Just a little. :)

Keep writing!
purpleanime chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
... i almost cried... this is was awesome!