Reviews for Legends
InnocenceOnlyInDeath chapter 4 . 5/27
Is there any chance you'll be writing a sequel in which Kyoko plays the part she was offered in the fic, even if it doesn't take into account the events of this story in particular? I can kinda see her training for this part and even playing it out and sounds really cool! Please consider it? Pretty please with a cherry on top? m(_ _)m
fitriana.sunnah chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
there is this story too about a car at one highway at Indonesia. if you pass it on at KM.200 section, if you're unlucky, you'll be followed by this ghost car. turn it lights bright on and honking annoyyingly but won't pass you even if you're slowed down. it continue until 2 section ahead at the hairpin bend and the car will just disappear. there are too many case of accident in this section that involved the deaths. some of the luckier driver who safe from being lost life in an accident will start a same story. it was always the same car at the same section.
MWEH chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Loved every minute spent reading this (and that eating scene, I have no words to describe how sexy that was)
Cheshire 2313 chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
I bet we're all wishing these two love fools would progress like this in the manga. What a sweet date and a good little story.
MyuPanChan chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Sooo lovely!
ilko chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Kanae just became Ren's new (second-)favorite person, and she doesn't even know it *g* Ren's internal commentary made me giggle, especially the "six feet under" line. This is so cute!
MyLuckTookAWalk chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
ok but seriously though when they were telling stories the one about the killer in the back seat gave me goosebumps x)) may be you should write a horro skip beat ff I would love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
That was perfect now we just have to have that happening in the manga
1sunfun chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Nice.
Lostnights chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I really loved this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Wow! i just love this chapter! Its fun seeing the behind the scene especially the non actor's perspective. I even forgot about the upcoming date. I liked your OC's but i feel bad for Keita he reminds me of Hikaru that it's only one-sided.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Very good
mutemuia chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Ooooooh, it's a lovely story... So sweet, both of they confessed in first date... Well, it's only gets better...
Thanks for your fic.
Yujiro101 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Beautiful story!
AAAAhhh I wish there was more chapters but if there's none how about a sequel? yes, good idea?
Definitely a favorite 3
strongmayhem chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
OMG this story was so good! I of course wanted more but overall it was nothing less than perfection. I just wished it was longer...