Reviews for Legends
Cheshire 2313 chapter 4 . 6/14
I bet we're all wishing these two love fools would progress like this in the manga. What a sweet date and a good little story.
MyuPanChan chapter 4 . 6/6
Sooo lovely!
ilko chapter 1 . 4/16
Kanae just became Ren's new (second-)favorite person, and she doesn't even know it *g* Ren's internal commentary made me giggle, especially the "six feet under" line. This is so cute!
MyLuckTookAWalk chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
ok but seriously though when they were telling stories the one about the killer in the back seat gave me goosebumps x)) may be you should write a horro skip beat ff I would love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
That was perfect now we just have to have that happening in the manga
1sunfun chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Lostnights chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I really loved this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Wow! i just love this chapter! Its fun seeing the behind the scene especially the non actor's perspective. I even forgot about the upcoming date. I liked your OC's but i feel bad for Keita he reminds me of Hikaru that it's only one-sided.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Very good
mutemuia chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Ooooooh, it's a lovely story... So sweet, both of they confessed in first date... Well, it's only gets better...
Thanks for your fic.
Yujiro101 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Beautiful story!
AAAAhhh I wish there was more chapters but if there's none how about a sequel? yes, good idea?
Definitely a favorite 3
strongmayhem chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
OMG this story was so good! I of course wanted more but overall it was nothing less than perfection. I just wished it was longer...
claraowl chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
That was absolutely adorable.
I loved this.
Iwaya chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I wanted more after but... the story was good in itself! :D Really sweet and nice. I always wanted to see stories that showed the fans' reactions to Kyoko and Ren. I am hoping you'd write a sequel though... one that involves the new role she took... I thought that story would be really wonderful! *dreamy eyes*
Danger All Around chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
So much fangirling, Aru!
Wait wait wait...Did you make this challenge? Or did you find it somewhere? If so, where? Everybody's doin' these coool story challenges, and I don't even know where they're coming from, seriously, who started the Hikaru challenge? Why had I not heard about it until I read your (F*****G FABULOUS) story? Where are challenges born? And where do they go next?