Reviews for The Final Facade
Paddra Daia-Ruise chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG! Riku and Lightning actually looks and sounds good together! I love this story... XD
Knightx9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You definitely should, your story for this pairing are very well written and I love reading them!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
daaang, man. you know about oneshots.
Sarah K.R chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh my gosh. I never ever considered this pair! I love them both, but man! They are so neat together in this story! I loved it so much! I hope that you do at least another chapter, if not another story! It's so interesting and I think it's got loads of potential! Can't wait to see what happens next! Great work!

~Sarah~
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh please do continue this. It's so lovely and you really captured their personalities very well.

I could just imagine Serah dragging poor Lightning to one of these things and Sora doing the same to Riku.

They really do fit together quite well don't they? Before I read this, I'd never even considered them as a couple but now I have to say, I think I love them together.

Well, I'm off to go read some more Riku/Lightning stories.

xoxo

-Kit
Deviling chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I am one of those that didn't thought about this couple, not because I don't like it, just that it never crossed my mind :P Now, after reading your story, I'm starting to consider it and getting curious about it.

I would like you to keep writing, if you don't mind xD
Naivette chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well isn't this cute? xD

LOVED IT. You did a good job at catching both personalities well, so that really helped me keep reading. I noticed a grammatical error somewhere, but I forget where. Regardless, you did wonderful, once again.

If you decide to continue this, I'd follow. But in the end, it's totally up to you.

Great job!