Reviews for Proposal versus Proposition
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I was wondering if you have done the story from when they met up until the first UE story cause you mention bits of it in the stories but I can't find them like when Edward and Jasper killed Lonny and other things and I'd love to read them
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
So yummy!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Awe! But, NOW's not a good time for a nap! LOL
tinkerbellpatten chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wish I had an Alice to buy me stuff from Victoria's Secret! And that description of Jasper on the Ducati? Yum, yum, yum.
I love that Bella requires Edward to stop saying he's soulless.
Then he threw in a Quagmireism... "Get giggedy". I laughed!
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
excellent! love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
"Is this some sort of power struggle?" - LOLOL.. so adorable

Seriously. I'm not going to marry you because you want to get giggedy. - hahha good one! I always thought she was more unreasonable than he was
ladylibre chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Mmmmm, yes. Their hypothetical conversation was great. And the aftermath, well ... that was HAWT, as Bella might say.

Great one-shot, lovie!
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
After falling madly and frustratingly in love with your X-Files crossover, I decided the prudent thing to do next was to get familiar with your UE series. Starting with this adorable prologue...

You've got a new devoted fan! :D
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
i wasn't quite expecting a 'retelling' of chap 20, but i loved it! what i especially adored was how well you show edward's range of emotions. i swooned when he swaggered. i teared up when he teared up after she said yes. he was playful, anxious, eager, nervous, sad, ecstatic, sexy, lusty. all those wonderful 'in love' emotions!

plus the bit of schmexin in this was just titillatingly perfect.

thank you for writing. am off to next chapter in the series!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
funny and sweet. way better than the negotiations in Eclipse... and thats my fav book of all
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Cute without being saccharine!

Reb
Kataleena chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
"Before shutting the door, Carlisle gave us two thumbs-up." - Best Carlisle EVER. Just sayin.
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This story was phenomenal!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really liked the different spin on the engagement and that night. It was very sweet and very funny to read. I really enjoyed it. Great job.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
They were so adorable in that chapter. Loved it.