Reviews for Hunting Moon
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Using the main category, "Ninja Turtles", is always better.
kika chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
mikey is scared of zombies
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
lol
raph
PunkPrincessHP chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Woah o.o Good story. Why so many gods? Why did you dye Diana's hair to resemble Rogue, in a way? I'm looking forward to more of this crazy, intriguing story. Sincerely, PunkPrincessHP
movielover121796 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
OH MY GOSH! I love it - it is written so well.

I love Allegra. That is my name and to see someone use that very rare name was amazing. Love being a dog-girl :)
Can't wait for you write more.
Great work!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Cool names. *blinks* so cool! Loki! X3 all the gods real in this?
This is turning very interesting.

What are the pairings?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
*opens and closes jaw several times* WHOA! That was incredible! I'm a little lost...Leo and Splinter are gonna kill them
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
What the...? That was weird. Who are they and what in the world are they talking about?

Morning! Why is Leo so...stiff? Lol. Slinger junior. Nice one. Hmmm...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
*blinks* Raph would do good to have a student. Lmao! That was funny. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
*chuckles* poor girl.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
That's kinda sad. I'd feel awful for having to resort to stealing. :( lol! "your a turtle" XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wow. This looks good. How old is Diane?
randomer8410 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I must admit I was slightly concerned with there being so many OCs but I have never been more happy to be wrong! They really contribute to the storyline without taking away focus from the turtles. You have obviously worked really hard to get the balance just right! Keep writing!
Annonymous Ink chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
Well I am a large TMNT fan and spent a better part of my 7-12 years watching it so i consider myself a bit of an expert. With that i may say the story made perfect sense in reguard to the characers as for almost all lines i could vividly visualize each character saying their lines. Also i love the character of Diane so well though it seems to have come from a true professional. All in all you are very well reserched and honestly i think you have real talent. I hope you continue to write this story as it is very compeling.
Annonymous Ink chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
AMAZING! long story short AMAZIN!