Reviews for only a dream
renzhie chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I am back to give my official can I say other than this is really amazing like whoa and I couldn't help wanting to punch and hug Edmund at the same time. I loved how contrast Molly and Lucy's personality are and the whole flow/plot of this story, not to mention Molly and Lysander got together because really, they belong together. HA. Great job, Mad. ;)
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really, really liked this, Mad! ) (And it's taken me way too long to review.)

I just loved the beginning of this, how you really showed the differences between Lucy and Molly... how Lucy is a dreamer and Molly isn't. ) Actually, I really liked the sister relationship you had between them throughout the whole piece. Though the ending with Lucy was sososo sad - I can't believe you killed her! (Though, technically, I guess I should probably blame Pearl, and I suppose she is happy...)

But yeah, I really liked how you had Molly enter Narnia 'through death' though I was a bit confused about how she got back... I really liked how you wrote Molly and Lysander too. I wasn't crazy about Edmund here... but yeah, other than that, this was great, and I can't believe you were so nervous about it! )
zhie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
DDD,: the letter was very sad...

/will give my official review later
in sync chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Why in the world would you think this wasn't good? I VERY MUCH LIKED IT, INDEED.

You write Molly so well; I just love her as a writer and having the boat. Lucy was also well written, even if she had a smaller part in the story; it was so sad when she died, but I loved that her faith in Narnia never faltered!

This was spectacularly wonderful, darling. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I have no idea why you thought this wasn't good: I THOUGHT IT WAS BEYOND GOOD! IT WAS DOWNRIGHT A(I)MYZING! :D
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Mad, THIS. WAS. EPISAUCE. Siriusly! I loved writer Molly because my Molly is writer Molly and I loved how she didn't believe in Narnia. And then she died... I was just sat there like wooaaah! This was brilliant Mad. And I'm glad it ended happily for everyone (apart from Lucy dying... that was sad)
scream into the silence chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Mad, this was... likewhoa amazing and epic. But... if Molly died, how'd she come back to life? And I was happy, and sad for Lucy and adhshfdhfhdh you're Amy-zing.
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
/is crying a little.

Oh, Mad, darling, this story is absolutley beautiful. I lovelovelove it. Every thing about it was so perfect and now you've got me wanting to read more NarniaHarryPotter stories.

Wonderful job, dear :D
sidsaid chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
:D

I loved this, it was so beautiful and poetic. How do you write like this girl!

It was EPIC ;)

I got really annoyed with Edmund, I wanted to kill him. How dare he do that to Molls!

Mollysander YAYYYYY

Love forever

x
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aw, geeeeeez, foster TootsiMad! I lublublublub your Molly! You write her so well, and I loved how she was so different from the usual Narnia visitor (to be honest, I like her even more than Lucy here). Her skepticism, and her confusion, and awww, her choosing Ly over Ed, were all wonderful little scenes, and I loved how you showed her growth here. (Though I must voice an objection - I totes refuse to accept that Lor was in a fatal car accident w/ Luce, and then he got up and walked over to tell Mol/Ly. Nuh-uh. Refusal.) But otherwise - eeeeeee, thank you so much for such a lovely engagement giiiiiift, und I love you dearie!
tunystark chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
this is the second time today fiction has made me cry :(

Mad, this was so so so so so so sooo amazing. I loved Molly, I loved Lucy, and I especially loved Edmund.

(cause he's )

I was going through, trying to find my favourite ickle bickle bit, but it was impossible and i would have had to have posted the entire story on this review.

You've left me speechless.

Which is why this review is so short.

Sorry.