Reviews for Red Mail
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/16
That was a very amusing story...good to have Lisbon do something to get back at Jane! :) he truly deserves it...sometimes :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 1/4
Let's see. This is exactly the type of situation that the phrase "hoist by his own petard" was coined for. Great, ribald fun. Thanks.
MentalistSweete chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
funny funny funny, yays.
it is 1:51 in the morning, so sorry if my reviu ain't like a norm one, if i nue what a norm 1 was in th first place. Googd!
chokulit chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i'm a lurker at your blog so i'm glad to find your stories here in fanfic.

red mail made me want to laugh out loud but i couldn't since i was reading your story while riding the bus. i loved how lisbon was able to turn the tables on jane.
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hey! This is Chibi. As this thing wouldn't let me post a second review, gotta go anon :p

Just letting you know I re-read this tonight and it made me smile. Especially after reading your final ANs! *hearts* Whenever you have the time, please do write more fluffy goodness! This is so awesome xD
bottledlogic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Haha, this story made my day! :)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
HAHAHA

I was dying of laughter the whole time. Brilliant!
justcrazy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OMG. I haven't laughed this hard in a while - sooo clever! Thank you!
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Funny :)
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is just genius XD
Ellkat chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
bahahahahahaha was in stitches over this.

took me a sec with the f's and d's then was like oh!...OH!

poor Lisbon. gotta work on her typing :P

so sooo funny.
LittleMender chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Sorry! I wasn't signed in. That last review was from me. Still loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I think I've been suffering some kind of post-fictum depression because I just haven't been interested in Mentalist fiction since I finished Lost at Sea. So, the first time I read this I was kind of detached or something. Anyway, I just read it again, and this is such a nice bit of fluff! Hasn't happened, probably never would, but that doesn't mean it couldn't. Stuff like this does happen in the workplace, and misunderstandings DO happen on TM, and Jane likes to play with innuendo (much to Lisbon's embarrassment and consternation), so why shouldn't she be able to turn a situation to get a little of her own back!

The probability of this happening isn't what's important. What's important is keeping them in character. I had to laugh at Jane-I could just see him scowling and glaring, fist on hip, with Lisbon gloating up at him. And he wouldn't be able to resist following her out of the building after something like this anymore than Hightower would be able to keep from hoping she could just run from them and their dicey conversation.

Sweet little story, i.s.!
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
hahahahhahaha that was hilarious! I loved it!
PJaneL chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is really funny! I think you did light and humour very very well! D & F are just next to each other on the key board! I especially like the part where Lisbon thought Jane's origami gifts for her are surrounding on the of Ugly Duckling instead he was doing Swam Lake!