Reviews for Red Mail
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ever since I read the summary, my head went crazy trying to find all the possibilities. When she said 'origami duck' there was one typo that could have been embarrassing and you know what? It turns out that word could be easily mispelled in two ways, since mine wasn't it xD.

Before I forget, I caught a few typos :)

"[..]of a stretch for her to believe I was only do so to stop you[..]"

"[..]to see if they left in separate cares or not."

When it said Lisbon had just answered JANE's email, I thought it was all on him. After all it IS Jane. The fact that he wasn't at fault made it veeery amusing.

"It's not like you haven't done it before, Jane so what's the big deal?"

"Yes, but it's been a while,"

I was chuckling so hard at this part. Even though I hadn't gotten yet how her email implied actual sex, I knew that was what they were talking about xD. Is it wrong that I find cute that he was a bit embarrassed about admitting that?

It makes me curious though that she didn't say 'origami duck' in her email, or what she was meaning to say anyway xD. Did she assume he knew she was talking about a craft out of paper-folding that she skipped the 'origami' part :P?

But OMG. I could practically HEAR and FEEL Lisbon's embarrassment. And who could blame her? xD Surely Jane wasn't making it any easier.

"Oh Madeline, don't fret. Lisbon was just jealous of our kiss, so she wants to make sure I give her extra attention."

What a way to make it worse lol. But I can't be too mad at Jane. He IS annoying on a daily basis and well.. Lisbon is in such a mock-able position xD. Probably not the most appropiate time for that kind of remark is in front of her boss, but when has Jane worried for such things?

Do I need to say that I totally loved Hightower here? I think you portrayed her beautifully, and her calling on Jane's crush on Lisbon? I'm still grinning.

"Jane. I hope you learned a lesson from this," Hightower said in parting.

*Chuckles incontrolably*

Oh Jane. It was bound to happen eventually, that someone would blame YOU for something you didn't do. LOL

The ending was awesome. I miss Hightower, and her reaction here was just priceless. You'd never know with those two, so I agree ignorance would be best in this regard lol

;P Jane is so going to be persuaded into handing her the origami swan. I love when Lisbon gets to win situations! So this already has extra brownie points in my book ;)

It was so, so sweet of you to dedicate this to me and I know for a fact I'm not the only one who thinks you can do light/shippy/humor fics, no problem ;D! You should do it more often *nods, nods*

*Hug*

Thank you so much dear :D!
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was so cuteeee! God, I could just picture sitting there dying of embarrassment! Hahaha! Great job on this :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
LOL :-D This was so funny. I can't stop laughing. Oh Jane, you. Always trying to embarrass Lisbon. I love how in the end she turned the tables on him. HA! I would pay to see Jane blush. :-) Loved the story. You did an excellent job and kept them IC.
liv.einziger chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my, this was great! Very funny, I laughed so much the whole time!

You had them really in character; I also love how Jane had his fun but he had understood what she really wanted and had brought her the swan. And of course, I love how Lisbon wins in the end!

And it was no surprise to find out that your awesome text is just as great in fiction! Congratulations!
xanderseye chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Absolutely brilliant, really enjoyed it, loved how Lisbon turned the table on Jane.

You do humor very well, I hope you do more.
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was really funny, I cannot stop laughing and I really love it ! :D The misunderstanding is just priceless and the outcome is brilliant. Besides ALL this one-shot is brilliant, bravo ! :)
All-I-need chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
*lol* That last part really had me laughing out loud. Poor Madeleine was completely spooked. Oh dear! *laugh* Seperate cars or not. Well, I wouldve hidden in the parking lot and waited to see what would happen, though I understand why she decided against it.

I am a little confused about the email, though, since I cant come up with any way in which "give me an origami duck" could be misread, though maybe she had a little typo in there, which would REALLY twist things.

And I just LOVE Hightowers comment about Janes crush on Lisbon. That one was a real burner. If hed been drinking tea at that moment, he wouldve spit it out right through his nose.

You should do such happy pieces more often )
ShunKickShunKers chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
...oh my. oh my. OH MY GOD I was SO laughing when I read this xD!Excellent xD poor Lisbon...she'll never get over it xDD (dunno if I would haha)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2