Reviews for Those Guys Again
nancy1066 chapter 1 . 3/6
Been re-reading some of your stories today. I just love the way you write. It doesn't matter what character it is. Its just like the characters have come off the page to talk to you. I love the "that guy"stories. Kudos.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
okay...she's kind of right?
wakethenight chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the "outside looking in " perspective. She was sooo close lol
Blume chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
What?

she just got it, just like that?

ok, ok, she she missed just a tine little bit, still, pretty impresive fro the new assitant right? D

oh, I love this character, so I'm glad she's back, also! this story is really cute, because It's sweet to imagine Dick acting like a 'father figure' for the 'most of the time distraught and kinda dumb Bruce Wayne' it makes for an interesting universe!

;D
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
YAY! I love the 'That Guy' series.

There was a line in there that you forgot to edit out: Describe party—D makes her feel okay. One word a few paragraphs later; "here" was misspelled, and a few paragraphs after that the was an "I" that should have been a, "in" or "is" or "it"... and bizaare was misspelled too. The jump from "Dick is a really nice guy" to "Dick is Batman!" was kinda rough too.

Enough with the nit-picking! I really love this OC, you have a way of writing all of your OCs in such a way so that I accept them immediately; and I am particularly biased against women OCs so kudos to you. I love how you still have not named her! She is perhaps my faverite OC in all of fanficdom and she dosn't have a name!

I hope you revisit the tale of the Smartest Woman in Gotham again. (Anyone who can link Batman to the Wayne household without someone tipping them off first deservest that title in my opinion.) (*sight* Vikki Vail included, I suppose :/)
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I was hoping you'd do a sequel! This character keeps getting better and better. I love that when she puts two and two together she gets five! I also really like that she's a smart girl who's a bit clueless at times- it keeps her real and rounded.

And Dick Batman- gold! Besides she's only off by a few years, right?