Reviews for Dancing with Trees
VonPelt chapter 1 . 4/5
On one hand the interactions between Harry and Luna are really heartwarming. But on the other hand Snape really does not fit in here.
Your story is amazing! Please update!
lucrezia11 chapter 20 . 2/23
Please please please could you finish this i I love the way this story going and if you could please mabe give passage ways a reboot love that one to
Haji the Monster chapter 12 . 1/19
I just have to say you first point about affecting Harry is tripe. he doesn't need anymore psychological trauma, years old abuse and neglect have done that enough and he would have had more than enough reason to protect Luna and get stronger because of the care and friendship she has shown him. so the last chapter was you keeping more abuse on already traumatized children. and this flip flop crap about Harry gaining immorality through his magic and thus giving you justification for the thorough violation of Luna, because if what you say is true about the Fae, what you put your character through was as close to sexual abuse as you can get without actually doing the act. I cannot accept your blatant attempt to justify pointless violence.
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
I'm sadden by the lack of chapters! Your story is so interesting! I hope one day you update again!
Devilsummoner666 chapter 20 . 5/25/2016
Abandoned?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
Please update! I love this story! Your ideas are amazing! Please update!*attempts at puppy dog face*
KrisB-71854 chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
The only real odd thing about this is Harry's pet name for Luna.

I'm sorry, Luna is just too simple and short to get a pet name. I could understand some totally different nick name if you wanted, but just shorting Luna to Lu? No that just felt odd.

That was the only bit that I've been iffy on. I noticed it was an evil/misguided AD fic. I'm waiting to see how that develops. I'm curious on how the various wards work. Are they just warning/hiding things or will they be able to block folks like AD from making use of those properties?
Battlesny chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
I just realized. fey are immortal and can give another immortality on their 10th and 100th birthdays, it is possible to steal a feys immortality on those days, and Nicholas Flamel created a stone that has the ability to create an elixir that's use will grant immortality. so how many fey did Flamel reap to create that stone, he has lived over 6 centuries (if I remember right) and stealing a feys immortality only grants a maximum of 1 century after all.
Battlesny chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
as the seventh month dies... so January if I found the right Celtic calendar. lucky for Harry he was born during the second month
Grovtech chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
I really loved this fey oriented story! Please, I hope you and your muse can find a way to continue.

Really Good STuff!
mairalynn chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Please update! I love this!
aleuriasedai chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Wow! I love all your stories but this one is my favorite. I hope someday you decide to finish it. :)
tag0 chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
I hate to say this, but if Aoife didn't expect Robyn to go after Luna, she's being both an idiot and inconsistent. Why else did she warn them, and set guards? Plus, she told them that there would likely be evil after Luna because of her gift. It makes no sense that she would have done all that and then not even *thought* that Robyn would want her. *shakes head* I could see shock that he actually managed to grab them, but not that he would want Luna.

Also, in the last chapter... the pixies were idiots to stop like that. If they sensed something, they should have told Luna and Harry to continue along the path - maybe even run along it.

Anyway, the story itself is intriguing, and I look forward to seeing the trouble that Dumbledore is going to cause (and see him get what's coming to him!).
tag0 chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
One thing you need to watch out for is consistency, both with canon and internally. In either Chp. 2 or 3 you said Aoife was Luna's great-grandmother (Selene's grandmother). Now you've got her as Luna's *great*-great grandmother.