Reviews for Why Can't You Understand?
intensewhatever chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this! It was amazing! I want more, though! Like all that happened between chapter 2 and 3... ;)
lilybet29993 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
1gleefan chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I love it. Please continue.
when the night grows old chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
OH MY GOD. this chapter is flawless 3

honestly? "Why no, dad, I thought it would be more romantic if my father told him." I DIED. laughing. so hard. you are wonderful :D
TotallyLife chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I loved all your history! it's rare to see Blaine's parents and I had a favorite on your own.

I am French and I would like to share your story with the French. Can I have your permission to translate it?
patipatiti chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
love it!
Moonyshoes chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
This is wonderful. In most of the fanfiction I read, Blaine's father is abusive or homophobic or an alcoholic, and just once, I'm glad to read one where he's actually a nice guy. Maybe a bit insensitive, but definitely misunderstood when it comes to his relationship with Blaine. I really like the whole concept and I love this story. Keep up the good work!
youreherewithmexo chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I LOVE it! (:
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Please update! I love this story!
paracelcious chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I didn't know this had a part 2! I just love this family. i mean the friction with the dad, but the understandig and love that comes from Richard towards his son. It's very real. Having Richard "out" Blaine to Kurt was just perfect. Their reaction was great.
voidsenshi chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I effing LOVE this! I love how you write them... makes me a little sad that this wasn't planned as a multi chappy from the beginning! *hugs* great job!
BertLover chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
This was really good! And about Starship-'I went to see it live! AMAZING, don't you agree? Anyways, love it!
huddykoala chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
You should totally continue this one :)

I laughed with Blaine's Dad, haha

And Blaine and Kurt are just so cute! *-*

Anyway, keep going :)
cuddlepenguin chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Yay! Would it be rude to ask for more please? :-)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I'm sorry but I kinda love Richard right now. :D (That's my dads name.) lol.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »