Reviews for Be My Salvation
XxUnderSwapxX chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
It-Is-Awesome. Long I had imagined something similar. It's great that you thought there like me, or vice versa.

Sorry for my bad English
Guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Yay! Amazing chapter! I hope you update really soon, 'cause this is really good!
Samolfran chapter 26 . 5/2/2015
Welcome back! :D
Ash6751 chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
Wow, I haven't really thought about it that way. But now that I look at it, it would be difficult to bear . But don't get me wrong I'm totally leaning for JohnxDes but to live knowing that the one you love will one day wither away while your still young and beautiful? Sounds pretty morbid. On another less depressing note I cannot get over Marcus. He is just the sweetest brother for Des, always sticking up for her, never abandoning her, and just overall amazing. At first I thought is was going to be MarcusxDes and had hoped it would be as such (still secretly praying) but now I see how nice and comforting their bond is. Blair however I still cannot stand. Don't misunderstand, in this chapter she does gain a few points but ehh im still iffy about her.

Oh and I hope you have wonderful vacation :) God knows some of us need it. Enjoy!
RandomFanficAuthor chapter 25 . 2/18/2015
Awesome! I'm so excited you updated!
Ash6751 chapter 25 . 2/17/2015
Welcome back! XD you know as nice as Blair is I still don't like her :\ maybe even hate the girl she's irritating to say the least and to be honest i always thought she was such a hypocrite! Anyways, moving on. Thank you for updating nothing less from amazing as always. Hope to hear from you soon in the next chappy :)
Demona Evernight chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
awh man why'd ya have to go and stop it there? Write more write more! it's really good update soon!
Ash6751 chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
Hes back :) YAY
dp chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
Dramatic! Its hard to pull off the first person pov and also hard to weave a character into an existing plot. You have done very well on both!
Demona Evernight chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
I love your story plz plz plz post more!
Samolfran chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Ohh! Interesting! :D
SARAHBABE215 chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Amazing update. Can't wait to see what is going on. Hope you update soon
the brown cow chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Sweet, nice update. When's the next
Deception is Decepticon chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Hheheh, oooo, the tension. I'm loving it :D
Samolfran chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
hi! I'm new to the story, and I must say it is really good! I can't wait for more, so please update as fast as possible. (I know, everybody says that, but really. Update ;) )