Reviews for Poems and Plays
Cute!
Emzo456 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
pretty good story!
Constance chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
OMG i loved it, when i first read the books i loved how i wasnt the only girl in the world named Constance, i love pencilla (number two) thnx sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo much
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Good rhythm.
Sasha the Spectacular chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Excellent as always, Grammar Defender!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Defiantly a good opposite of the other story…
Lechsinska chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I liked your skits and poems. They were funny and still kept the characters' personalities. I don't really think that Rhonda and Number Two would take part in it, though. I think you should write the actors actions in italics, the titles in underlined bold, and the cast in bold. Just an idea.
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story is better than you think. I especially love the "goon" part on the musical, 'cause that's exactly what I think Constance would do :D
Truly Hopeless chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was funny, I especially laughed at the play. Oh, and (unforanately) McCracken would like to give his oppion of the play.

McCracken: It was bloody aweful. (No pun intended.)

Me: NO IT WASN'T! *brandishes Dagger of Truth at him* Take that back or I'll send you into oblivion. Again!

McCracken: Alright, don't get your hair in a twist. I admit that it was amusing but as it was incomplete, thanks to Mr. Washington and Mr. Weatherall-

Me: It's Sticky and Milligan, nimrod.

McCracken: Whatever! I couldn't enjoy it. If you were to continue it, I'd probably give it another chance. Are you happy now, Hopeless?

Me: Not really. Anyway, this was very funny and I think you should write stories like this more often.
IncantationBella chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really enjoyed this! It wasn't horrible, as you seem

to think. It's a cute idea, and was a fun read. I especially enjoyed the funny little musical. Poor Sticky, although I was relieved when I didn't have to read through his story!

-Bella