Reviews for Bones and Babies
Daedalus13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Well... You didn't lie... that was weird lol
It would've been better if it was longer (or maybe not. All I know is I kinda wanna read a bit more.)
Madcow888 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Whooooooaaaa. This is chilling and amazing and awesome and the characters are spot on, even though Kate's all frantic and not her usual self. I love it !
Emzo456 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
ok really depessing
Don't Blink chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was powerful stuff...…...

my feels, why? :.(
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Whoa. That was... Intense. Dark. Really, really sad. But beautiful. Powerful. Okay, now I'm done with the adjective overload ;) but seriously. It was great.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This...is terrifying. Very, very terrifying. What, is Kate doomed to hallucinate for the rest of her life? It's terrifying, but written so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was written very well, but was, as you mentioned, a little disturbing.
Stickbug11 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
wow! That was a bit disturbing, but I love your writing technique. That story was a great short story fit for someone in college. Great story and please keep on writing!
Echosky Of ForestClan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
-.o that is scary! You should've put Milligan or Sticky in there. I'm freaked out now :0
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow. That was depressing. Nice. Holla!

xXKodyXx
wellhoneydont chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very nicely written, I like your style. I would've liked the ending to maybe sort some things out, but good job overall.
Jessica Jay Jackson chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You're not kidding when you say, "Creepy."
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Brilliant as always! I thought that Kate would die at first, but when I got to the part when Number Two saw her er.. freaking out, I was like, wondering what happened next and... oh, you get the idea :D

Great job!
IncantationBella chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow, this is depressing, but oddly I enjoyed it. It's a break from the expected happy endings that all books/movies all seem to end with nowadays. This story definately brought out a different side of Kate, a very real 'what would happen?' side of her that answers the question of who would she be if she was suddenly jerked out of her cheery optimism. Loved her insanity, but then again, I've always been fascinated by insanity.

I also appreciated that your other main-ish characters were Number Two and Moocho, rather than somebody more obvious such as Milligan or Reynie.

My favorite part would have to be when Kate sees/imagines Constance, that was just wonderfully heartbreaking!

The only mistakes I noticed were most likely the results of typing too fast, and extra period here, and extra a there.

Well done, it's better than you think!

-Bella
Truly Hopeless chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well, it was well written, I'll give you that but it was so sad. Well, now we know something that tops Dobby's and Mufassa's deaths in being sad. I give you five stars and this is going in my favorites, it's not as bad as you think.