Reviews for Heartbeat Lullabies
Ciel'sxBlackxDiamond chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
After recently watching the movie, I suddenly had a urge to read some fics. This is extremely adorable :D
SunshineProject chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
XD this is adorable AND hilarious! i love this!
SunflowerIce chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
you should really write more about them, theyre both so sweet together as father and son :3
XxInuxpxX chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
heehehehehehehe cute 3
Sleepy-Soft-Satan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i love love love this! you are a fantastic author!
Solar Flare013 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I adore this, watched the movie last night and thought Markl was the cutest little guy ever. How you portray him is wonderful.
Mewknight chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Woah you went to Hawaii? OAO How'd you like it there? :D Well, good luck in college and can't wait for more :P

Aloha XDD
-Mewknight
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
They are absolutely adorable! I hope you update again!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! とてもかわいいです!Very cute!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I have no words for how positively ADORABLE this fic is; and I am so definitely adding it to my favorites.

Ooh yes, Howl does have a lisp as Twinkle! I'd forgotten all about that. (How very clever of you to put that in his year 5 flashback.)
KatelySmiling chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
cuutteee update please
Lauri3n chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
This is awesome!
pageswan45 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
you are an amazing author and your writing is top notch. one day i wish to write as well as you
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Cuteness overload!

I was 'aww'ing and then laughing and then some combination of the two as I read this. It is so cute and in-character. I love how you got Howl's ridiculous personality in an unusual situation, and the awkwardness made it real.

There is room for improvement, that kind of improvement that I can't really pinpoint. As it is, though, great job!
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Aww. The first chapter was mega cute, and I envied Markl, the second chapter was so funny at the Markl calling that female dude, and this chapter was well written, and a good chapter!

They were all well written, and, for the main part, in character :)

Update soon!